seven

=="         »*

==" »*. ˚◞♡ ⃗ 🎐*ೃ༄ * « "==

When James' lifted his lips from Regulus' forehead, once again, after he had showered, the front door has been heard, letting James know his mates arrived home.
He left Regulus to sleep peacefully and he walked downstairs, only wearing grey sweetpants, bare-chested, with his hair almost dried.

At the sight of James appearance, the couple froze and laughed softly.

"Well that's inappropriate" Sirius said as he hugged his best mate tightly.

Remus was next to hug his mate, James, whispering in his ear "Was it nice?" he asked and james nodded, and let out of the hug.
He sat down and looked at the boys that sat down in the couch in front of him.

"You blokes need to tell me how was, what you were doing, everything" James spoke to his mates, and they told him about everything they did, how beautiful was in every place they visited, even the small little things were cherished by them.

"That's so nice guys" James smiled "I'm glad you had this opportunity to escape, together" James played with his fingers.

"Do you- have anything to tell us?" Remus asked with a smirk on his face.

"Yes i do" James' got emotional somehow "I need to tell you something, Sirius" the youngman said while looking at his mate getting somehow confused.

"I like Reggie, Sirius" James said smiling like a fool while thinking of him.

"You what?" Sirius asked while he stand up.

James got up as well, standing up as well, looking at Sirius "I- " but he was interrupted by a Sirius that hugged him tightly. James hugged him back, while Remus was watching them, all happy.

"Thank you, for being there for him" Sirius told his best mate. "You two deserve each other".

Then after a few minutes they went upstair, to their rooms, getting well-rested for the dinner, small party, with their friend, Peter Pettigrew, who unlike the three of them, one marauder did achieve a pretty nice life. He is a chef at a restaurant, in Scotland, and he rarely comes back home. And when he does, a little party is held every time.
James got in his and Regulus' room, seeing that he is up now.

"Hei hei" James got into bed next to Regulus "How come you're not up?" James asked and grabbed Regulus into a hug, the grey-eyed boy laying his head on James' chest, hugging him back as well.

"I couldn't sleep without you" The boy answered truthfully sincere.

Past minute flew out and they both fell asleep, hugged, like that until the morning.

┊͙✧˖*°࿐

They were sitting at the table, the small party they will call it. Their all wearing fancy shirts and pants. The table was full of food, all the boys enjoying it, and they also have alcohol, of course.
Regulus was staying next to James, so was Sirius staying next to Remus, and Peter staying alone, at the top of the table.
They were chatting, talking about what they have done the past few months.

When the sound of raining weather is approaching James ears he didn't realise but when Sirius said "Brilliant, it's raining".
At the hearing of those words, James Potter got up from the table and ran through the door leading to the back yard. He was standing in the rain, letting the multiple thousands of rain drops hit his clothes and body.

"Come back inside James!" Regulus yells at James, he only looked at them standing in the doorframe, smiling.

"Come here" James said to Regulus, making a hand gesture that let Regulus know he is asking for him.

"Go after him, what are you waiting for" Remus said, pushing Regulus a bit and he does, Regulus runs to James, through the rain, which he kind of enjoy it.

༊*·˚ • ﹋﹋﹋﹋꒰♦️꒱ؘ ࿐ ࿔*:・゚ • ༊*·˚

{{635 words}}

Hello love lovies.
I hope you are still doing good.
Me, not quite.
I was writtimg this chapter while watching the serie. Quite overworking my brain, but at least I managed to finish another chapter down.
Stay happy, stan Jegulus!
*side note to the side note, let's make 2021 Jegulus' year*
love you.

-ana