three

࿐          «           ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ

࿐ « ˚ ༘♡ ·˚ ₊˚ˑ༄ؘ. » ࿐

They were sitting at the table, eating and chatting with each other. James took one more precise look at Regulus that was sitting next to him, when he realised, he never changed. Regulus had the same features and looks as always. His long black soft curled is still rich and beautiful arranged. His cheek bones were still pointy and his lips were big and red-pinky pigmented. He was the same James always knew, the beautiful Reg he fell in love with.

"So Reggie, are you visiting here?" James before drinking water from his glass.

"Actually I'm here to stay" Regulus replied as he ate. James chocked on water and Remus was holding himself from brusting into laughter.

"'Mate you're gonna die" Sirius said and lookea at coughing james "What's up with you" Sirius asked and looked at James insistently.

"I-i uhm I was thinking-" James responded scratching his back head "about that fucker that I got mad when we were at the pub" James lied and smiled to his mate.

After some other long discussions and having fun talking together, in which james took sneaking looks at Regulus every now and then, Remus observed that Regulus did the same.

"Oh James why don't you move here?" Remus said smiling almost smirking looking at James who was in a bit of confusion.

" Why?" James asked looking confused at Remus.

"Because of that gas leak" Remus responded putting on his big plan.

"What gas leak?" Sirius asked looking at Remus then at James, so did Regulus.

"Oh- Riiiight, the gas leak" James coughed softly and looked at Sirius "My uhm building, I mean, on my building, was found a gas leak and it will take two d-" James said but Remus interrupted "weeks" james speaking again said "two weeks yeah, two weeks to be reliving again" James looked at Remus shaking his head in confusion, but Remus just widen his eyes and nodded.

"Well it's okay to stay here mate, only that you have to share a dorm with Regulus" Sirius said and finished eating.

James hit his thigh in happiness and smiled "Brilliant" he just realised what he said and quickly spoke again "For me, if Regulus doesn't have any problem, i-i don't have either" said the boy and the looked at Regulus.

"It's fine for me" Regulus said with sort of a satisfied smiled on his face.

"So when do you move in?" Sirius asked as he cleaned the table.

"To-" James speak but Remus quickly interrupted him, again.

"Tonight!" Remus said happily "Tonight"

"For Merlin's sake babe! let the boy speak" Sirius said laughing softly.

"Yeah sorry babe, I actually will go with James and help him take his things" Remus smiled like an idiot. "Let's go"
The boys got up and were about to head to the exit when James looked at Regulus and had a grin in on his face.

"See you roomie" james said to Reg and he headed to the door. Regulus laughed soft and smiled.

"Stay safe" and looked after them as they walked away.

࿐ ࿔*:・゚

"Mate you actually are brilliant" James said to Remus as he was packing his needings.

"Well, it only takes a genius like me to plan up this things" Remus said "and a love for a brother. I want to see you with Regulus" Remus said as he stopped packing and looked at James "I saw how you're face enlightens when you look at him, how your cheeks flush with hot blood turning them red when you lock looks with him" Remus said.

"Well I guess that's how you tell you're really in love" james said and smiled like a fool, once again thinking at regulus.

"It is" Remus said smiling calmly and they kept packing.

------ -ˋˏ ༻❁༺ ˎˊ- ------

{{630 words}}

Hello love lovies.
I'm right in my math class and I don't pay attention anymore because I don't understand it even if I do.
Am I the only one in this situation?
Anygays, so, Jegulus nowadays brings happiness into my life so, this book keeps me on the happy side.
I'm also watching a serie now, to just let myself calm, The Flash.
Has anyone watched it?
I expect your comments, looking forward to responding to all of you!

-ana