✿ t w e n t y f i v e ✿

THIRD PERSON

-
LOML KOOKIE

jungkook:
i want c_ddles and k_sses whats missing?

jimin:
u and i?

jungkook:
that's right, baby. come over :(

jimin:
jungkook !!

jungkook:
damn, even over text i make you scream.

jimin:
why are you my boyfriend again 🧎

jungkook:
because you love meee

jimin:
yeah right, i'll be there in ten

jungkook:
be safe, baby! i love you <3

jimin:
i love you too, koo <3

-

both spent the day on jungkook's bed, making out and jimin riding jungkook until he can't feel his thighs anymore and screaming his lungs out.

"koo?" jimin whispers sleepily after having four rounds of sex. seriously, jungkook is insatiable. jungkook, of course can say the same for jimin.

jungkook hums to which jimin giggles on when he feels the vibration on his face.

"i love you."

"i love you too, minnie."

they both sigh happily. jimin moves his body upper and buries his nose on his boyfriend's neck. falling asleep like that with a hand slowly rubbing on his exposed waist.

-♡︎-

JIMIN

ping !

jimin hears his notification go off. he grabs his phone with a huge smile on his face, expecting jungkook, but he was met with an unfamiliar phone number.

his huge smile immediately dropping into a deep frown as tears burns his eyes. a hand coming up to clasp his mouth.

he was met with a picture of jungkook sleeping with a girl on his side, the one who took the picture.

jimin goes back to his messages and clicked jungkook's, he was left on delivered after asking if he could come over. it has been two hours since.

his heart shuttered and ached so much he clutched his chest, throwing his phone away. he doesn't care if it broke, he doesn't want anything to see. he pretends he didn't see anything and that it wasn't real. but he can do nothing but cry and clutch his aching heart.

-♡︎-

JUNGKOOK

jungkook is scrolling through Instagram when he gets an unfamiliar phone number text. he clicks the notification and his mood immediately sours and his phone shakes as his hand is shaking from anger.

jungkook's phone would've break from his intense stare if he has super powers. he slams his phone down, screen first. doesn't care if it breaks.

doesn't care that he just received a picture of jimin kissing another guy's cheek, both smiling as they took the picture.

or so he thought.

he punches the wall beside him in anger, multiple times until his knuckles bled. tears falling down from his face, shaking so hard he can no longer control his weight as his knees buckle.

he was interrupted when a ping came from his phone. he grabs it and hopes it was a text from the same number that says it was all just a prank and that it was edited.

but he received a text from jimin.

> can i come over?

jungkook drops the phone, doesn't open the message.

03/18/21
-jiminxx-

i know they are being dumb right now, but i think i wouldn't be thinking properly if i received something like this. we all have different ways, of course, but this is how i decided to show it so.

but don't worry, it won't be long :)

oh, and jungkook received the text before jimin got his.

stay safe !