✿ t h i r t e e n ✿

THIRD PERSON

jungkook sighs and pushes his macbook away. he couldn't focus as his mind is clouded by a certaine blonde. it feels like wherever he looks, he sees min. or when he is trying to focus, he can hear min cute little giggles when jungkook throws on a joke at random time. jungkook thinks he's actually going crazy at this point.

right now, as an example, when he throws his head back and relaxes in his office chair, taking off his glasses and rubbing his strained eyes after hours of staring into the screen completely still and eyes unfocused as min clouds his mind. the second jungkook closes his eyes, minnie's cresent shaped eyes and wide smile appears behind his closed eyelids.

he groans aloud, not caring if anyone heard him, because simply, the whole floor where his main office is soundproof. he could fuck jimin even in the hallway and no one will ever hear him, that even if jimin yells in pleasure or surprise, no one will ever hear.

jungkook's secretary a floor below him, not wanting to have people disrupt him. he would get calls from his secretary if someone wanted to see him.

anyways,

jungkook remembers yoongi is back, the information from his dear friend, kim namjoon. he gets his main phone (he has two difference phones, one for business and one for personal) to call yoongi.

after ten minutes or so of persuading yoongi to meet up with him, yoongi finally said yes, not like jungkook would bother to listen he'll come anyway.

jungkook grabs his coat, the less formal one to not intimidate people around him, and well, this is a public place he's going to. he decides to dress into a turtleneck, too. he has this little walk-in closet that's built in in case he wants to change to whatever.

-♡︎-

"jimin?" the mentioned man whips his head to the direction where the oddly familliar voice is from. finding a wide-eyed jungkook standing in the glass door, "jimin! i knew it was you!" has it even been a month more than since jungkook and jimin met? doesn't matter to jungkook, because in a short amount of time, he can recognize jimin from whatever part of his body, even from his hair or his fingers or his height or whatever. jungkook has memorized it all from the times jimin and jungkook had been together.

jimin sheepishly waved, pink hues in his cheeks as he sees the taller. "oh?" yoongi lets out, confused, but quite amused. "you know each other, already?"

"of course, hyung!" jungkook answers for jimin once he nears and takes the empty seat beside jimin. "you didn't tell me you have very beautiful friend, yoongi hyung. i could've met jimin sooner and my life won't be dull anymore." yoongi ignores jungkook, jimin blushes at jungkook's statement.

"how'd you met?" , "o-oh.." jimin lets out a shy giggle and hides his face, jungkook's and jimin's meeting is nowhere near a disaster, in fact, it's what lead them to look forward to every next day. jungkook chuckles at jimin's reaction, seeing his shy demeanor, jungkook tells, "oh, our meeting was pretty pleasant," jungkook stops, "just like how pretty jimin-hyung is." added the tallest of them three with a large bunny smile, yoongi's reaction went from intrigued to a fake disgusted one as he faked gagged. jimin slaps his shoulder as he giggles, and jungkook falls in love deeper.

"i'm not even that pretty." jimin mutters, shyly looking at his feet beneath the table. jungkook however, when he hears what jimin said, dramatically gasps. "you are the prettiest person i've seen, jimin-hyung. and i'm sure you are prettier than all of the humans in general. i mean look at you, you look like a literal angel-"

yoongi cuts out, "okay, okay, we get it, now stop professing your love for jimin." to which jimin tells hurriedly, "hyung! he doesn't like me like that!" yoongi chooses to ignore what jimin just said and teased, "you didn't tell me you already have a boyfriend, jimin."

"whaaat?? no-"

"yes, hyung. we are together for like, a month now." jungkook cheekily says and puts his arm over jimin's shoulders and pulls him closer.

"what? when? i'm not informed??" jimin once again, got ignored as yoongi asks again, "you didn't answer my question, though. how did you two met. this is a vital information as you are jimin's boyfriend, and jimin is my bestest bestfriend and i'm jimin's bestest best friend."

"we-" jungkook cuts jimin, "oh yeah, we fucked." jungkook deadpans.

a pregnant silence grows for a few seconds. it is as if everyone in the cafe heard them and it went silent. jimin's face turns red at jungkook's boldness and sulkily pushes jungkook's arm away.

"whaaat?? i thought my cute little dongsaeng, jiminie, still innocent and a virgin." yoongi gasps, "why are people so bold," jimin sighs and shakes his head.

yoongi and jungkook laughs at jimin.

09-30-20
-jiminxx-