✿ n i n e ✿

JUNGKOOK

jungkook woke up searching for warmth but ending up discovering the once warm space that is now cold and empty. he sighed and rubbed his eyes, thinking min already left.

suddenly, he caught a waft of bacon coming from the small gap of his slightly ajar door, smell of egg following soon. jungkook smiled as the smell is a confirmation min didn't leave jungkook alone after a long steamy night they had.

as odd as it may sound, especially after last night when they both decided to learn about each other, they haven't told their names yet.

jungkook thought min would be just one of the one night stands he had back then before min and him hooked up, but somehow, his gut told him not to let min go. jungkook trusted his gut more than anything as it lead him to the success he has now, and became the youngest billionaire, still growing.

most boys and girls he's hooked up with- oh, yes, he's also known as openly gay- would just want his dick and go away, or steal his things. the sudden disappearance of his underwear after sex isn't even a surprise to him anymore. that's why he started leaving earlier than the person he's hooking up with, sometimes if he isn't feeling like it, he would leave after the hook up.

but with min, he even bothered to clean up the whole room before leaving and going to the top floor of the certain hotel he owns ;). oh, and not to mention he willingly left his shirt. which he seldomly- seldomly because he only did it for one person, which is min.- does as he likes to keep his things to himself.

not bothering to wear anything than his boxers, he walked out of the room. as he nears, he hears the music playing and when he arrives at the kitchen, he sees jimin dancing with only a shirt, no doubt jungkook's, and some boxers, again, no doubt, jungkook's. if it were some other person he would be mad and probably kick them out, but it's min, and whether jungkook likes it or not, min certainly has a way with him even if min doesn't even notice it.

JIMIN

jimin felt staring on him but he ignores it as it is normal for him to get stares- just when he remembered he's alone and that feeling being stared at while you're alone is completely not normal, at all, he hears a laugh.

his neck almost snaps as he is now scared shitless, he looks over to where the sound came from, body stiffening when he saw gguk standing there on the door frame with nothing but boxers on, gym body completely on display. the bulging biceps of jungkook and the hard chest- oh, the abs, baby, the abs, the rock hard abs, he just wanna feel it, he wants to touch it- "enjoying the view?" was ignored, -holy shit, the thighs, fuck, is he getting hard right now? holy shit, but he can't help it when a literal sex god is in front of you- "minnie? hello?" was once again, ignored. fuck me daddy.

"minnie~?" gguk waved his hand on the said person's face, who was completely enthralled until the hand on his face and a panic voice as he is now being shaken by the shoulder. he glances at his shoulder, feeling as if he is in slow-mo. holy fuck, daddy, look at them veins and the big hand. and then jimin remembers how red and veiny gguk's cock is when he finally got the chance to suck him off, and then he remembers the long ass fingers that fingered him to full ecstasy to prep him for gguk's cock. jimin whimpers.

and the same fingers enters his mouth- wait, his mouth? "h-huh? gguk, what?" jimin spits out gguk's fingers as the latter laughs. jimin pouts as he waits for gguk to stop laughing.

"haha- maybe i fucked you too hard." gguk wipes a tear with his finger and calms himself down.

"what does that even mean?" jimin stomps, acting angry to apparently, teach gguk a lesson. but he just looks like a cute harmless angry puppy.

"oh, you know what i mean, baby." jimin blushes at he petname but proceeds to act angry as he places the almost burnt- but not that burnt- bacon. "no, i do not."

"really? your mind completely shut down when you saw me, don't even lie." jimin's face is no doubt, as hot as the pan right now. maybe he could just smash his face on the still hot oil to hide his face- nO.

"no, it did not. it just took a while to process whoever is in front of me, because it's still morning." gguk laughs as he slides his arms on jimin's waist, back hugging him.

"whatever you say so, babe."

"don't babe me." jimin jabs at gguk's ribs with his elbow, not wanting to move away from gguk's koala hug. "aww~ babe." gguk faked the pain as he rubs on it. "it hurts so much, babe, maybe you broke a rib."

"no, i did not. if you don't stop, i will eat your bacons." jimin narrows his eyes on gguk as he is now in the table. two plates facing each other. "oh really?" gguk edges him on.

jimin thinks, "orrr, i would not just eat at all." and gguk stops. "no, no, no, absolutely not. you eat whatever there is, okay, i'll stop." jimin hears what he wanted to hear and now he is smiling like a kid ordering gguk to sit in front of him to taste his bacon. to which, gguk complied to, excited to taste jimin's cooking. judging from the smell, it is no doubt, will be more heavenly than heaven itself.

08-18-20
-jiminxx-

holy shiii dynamite's teaser gon' come out todayyy
i'm so excited ^^