✿ e l e v e n ✿

THIRD PERSON

jimin is currently sketching a new design when his phone rang, which he often puts it on silent when he's working but he forget to do so since he doesn't want the design in his mind to go away and is eager to draw it already. jimin chose to ignore it, thinking the other would get the sign and leave him alone. but it kept ringing and ringing until jimin couldn't take it anymore. jimin almost broke the pencil's lead from how he slammed it down.

jimin then picked his phone up and answered, yelling a "WHAT?" in a, no doubt, mad tone. the line was silent making jimin pissed as he does not want to be bothered. he was about to hang up when he heard a light laugh before a familiar voice calling his name, "jimin? ..."

"who is this?" jimin has his eyes narrowed as he tries to guess who the person is from the voice. as far as he knows, he didn't give anyone his number. he thinks maybe this is one of taehyung's pranks, but the latter knows better not to disturb jimin when he is working, so who might this be?"

"have you forgotten about me?"

"uh.." jimin was about reply when,

"chimchim?" jimin's eyes widen as memories flooded, the new design that taken over his mind now gone, but it was nearly done so it's okay. the memory of how first-grader jimin had fallen from the monkey bar when his hand accidentally slipped and just in time third-grader min yoongi saw him and helped the poor little boy whose eyes are flooded with tears as his wound is burning. after yoongi has helped jimin to the school clinic, yoongi has stated that he will protect jimin from any harm without any hesitation, which made jimin laugh. from then on, they became friends throughout the years.

but then, when jimin was sixteen and yoongi was eighteen, the latter needs to fly to california with his family. this made jimin extremely sad that his one and only bestfriend will leave him and be alone for the next years. but yoongi had promised to keep in contact with jimin. the two hang out until yoongi's last days in korea like it's there last time to see each other. the two were too busy in trying to make more memories together that they forgot to think how to keep in contact until yoongi's day to leave.

yoongi forgot when he was to leave. the day when they left, they left really early and yoongi's parents didn't let him visit jimin as they are worried they will be late. yoongi left korea with a heavy heart, but a determination to find jimin when he is not living under his parent's roof anymore. jimin was worried when he yoongi didn't come in their usual meeting spot, so he came to their house thinking he was just sick. but he was greeted with a for sale sign and a few neighbors out talking about the min family leaving. jimin ran home crying, he was so devastated that even his family don't even know how to get him back to his feet. until kim taehyung transferred.

"yoongi hyung?" jimin asked for a confirmation with a shaky voice, eyes already with unshed tears.

"yes, jimin. it's yoongi hyung." jimin sniffed then laughed, although tears fell, "i'm sorry." which earned a reply, "no, it's okay, wanna meet up?" jimin said yes and they confirmed when and where they would meet up. turns out, jimin is near and is free- he mentally cancelled all his plans for today and sent taehyung a quick text about him cancelling all plans they made for the day and apologized.

09-01-20
-jiminxx-

happy birthday to our dear jungkookie! he is now 24, holy shit?? he's already 24 can time maybe slow down, yeah? no wait, time can be fast in 2020 and then slow down in 2021 i'm still crying at how time fast is, he's a grown up now😭 (ok ik he's a grown up ever since but let me have my momentjsjsd)