✿ s e v e n t e e n ✿ !

JIMIN

jimin chugs down the water as gguk holds the bottle for jimin. the latter's throat is so dry from the amount of screaming he did, he almost finishes the whole bottle.

"thank you.." jimin genuinely whispers as he looks up to gguk and smiles, gguk to smiles at jimin and chugs down his own bottle.

"do you want to eat something?"

"no.. i'm still full. i'm sleepy, though." gguk laughs, fully aware the scene earlier is the cause of jimin's drowsiness.

"was it good?" gguk asks.

"hmm?"

"the sex." gguk purposely deadpans just to see jimin blush, and was he right because jimin covered his face with the new blanket.

"of course, it was." shortly came after. "now come give me cuddles." jimin demands and peaks from the blanket. only his messy hair and pleading sparkling eyes peaking out.

gguk coos and closes the lights before slipping under the covers with jimin. the latter immediately curling into his side. gguk releases a contented sigh and envelopes jimin.

"good night." gguk states in a low voice, kissing jimin's forehead. the smaller hums and moves a bit to peck gguk in the lips.

silence fills the room, only the quiet breathing of males are heard.

-♡︎-

THIRD PERSON

"if you had informed me you were gonna have sex, i would still have my virgin ears." was the first thing that came out of yoongi's mouth when he walked into the kitchen. looking at the couple /not couple couple.. yet😏/ acting so lovey dovey in the kitchen.

"just confess already." yoongi sighed as he walked past the other two males that is basically skin to skin.

jimin smirked as a thought passed in his head, "that's not fun, i still want to hook up with others."

...

the hands on jimin's waist tightened, "oh?" a shiver went down jimin's spine.

"oops he fucked up. good luck, jimin! i hope you can still walk after this. " yoongi laughed and gave jimin two thumbs up and walked away from the two, knowing already what will go down between the two.

it hasn't been a day yet since jimin and jungkook is under the same roof, and it seems as if they wouldn't last away from each other if they are to be a couple.

jungkook ignored yoongi and gave jimin a dark look, the other trying his best to ignore it and act as if nothing happened :)

"oh, you can have the house to yourself, just text me if you need me, i'm at a cafe nearby!" yoongi yelled from the entrance, the thud of the door followed after.

11/30/20
-jiminxx-

damn, i think im putting too much smut hereksjdks