✿ t e n ✿ !

THIRD PERSON

"minniee~" jungkook whined as he lays on the bed with both hands stretched out towards jimin who is now wearing jungkook's hoodie and a pair of sweatpants too big for him, but it just looks baggy, so it's okay.

jungkook got up and quickly pulled jimin to him, resulting into jimin losing his balance and falling on top of jungkook. the bigger of the two then rolled them both, so now jimin is on his side and jungkook is spooning him oh so tight.

"gguk.. i gotta go. i have work." claimed jimin, but jungkook just nuzzled his nose on jimin's neck.

jungkook mumbled, "i would spoil you if you just let me- jimin what are you doing?" chuckles jungkook at the end when he feels a part of his forearm is now wet.

jimin bites down, "let me go, ggukie~" the mentioned man shakes his head and smiles when jimin looks back with a pout. "please~" jimin begs, trying his best to muster his cutest look with big eyes and bottom lip jutted out.

jungkook groans, "shit, min." as if on cue, jimin's face make a horrified (of course, an exaggerated one.) "did you just get hard?" jungkook laughs, "yeah. you know how much i love seeing you looking up to me when you suck me."

jimin whines, "i was trying to be cute!" jungkook replies with a "you already are! and you don't have to try." before gesturing for jimin to suck him. to which jimin get into position oh so happily, suddenly feeling excited to have jungkook's cock on his mouth again after the first time.

-♡︎-

"mmm, just like that, min." jungkook grips jimin hair as he bobs his head up and down, sucking in his cheeks to make it tighter, and also to hear jungkook's deep moans ;)

jungkook's shirt is now off, showing off his glistening chest with beads of sweat that started to form.

jimin slowly pulls back and gives the tip a couple of kittenish licks before pressing his tongue on the tip, making jungkook buckle his hips upwards as his grip tightens on jimin's hair.

"do you want to fuck my mouth, gguk?" jimin stares up to jungkook, who now has opened his eyes and looks down on jimin. jungkook's lips bitten red from when jimin just know how to use his mouth to the fullest, which is, every. fucking. time.

jungkook groans from the offer, grip tightening a bit before jimin feels it loosen. "are you sure with that, min?" jimin's nod is enough reassurance for jungkook to get them into position.

jungkook now fully naked, and jimin is only wearing a hoodie.

jimin's head lays comfortably on the edge of the bed, while jungkook is behind his head. jungkook's cock so close on his face that the precum just drops right on his mouth, to which he licks eagerly. a smile on his face as jungkook looks down on him. "ready, min?" jimin nods before opening his mouth. jungkook guides his cock in the inviting mouth. with a mouth like that, lips plump and thick, his mouth is made to suck cock. his skills even are out of the world. jungkook almost cums when he bottomed and jimin swallowed around him. tongue starting to move languidly, wrapping around jungkook's cock and sucks in his cheeks. jimin's gag reflex non-existent as fuck.

wet and heat envelopes jungkook's heavy cock, groans in pleasure before slowly sliding out, eyes trained on the way the bulge on jimin's throat goes away as he pulls out. and pushes in once again, slowly. second after second, jungkook's pace builds up as jimin patiently waits, cock heavy on his tongue, soon jungkook has his hand wrapped around jimin's thoat as he thrusts harshly but steadily. he could feel the way his cock is pushing in and out of jimin's throat as he fucks his mouth. jimin now barely moves as he lets jungkook fuck his mouth, but sucking in occasionally and swallowing around his cock, that has jungkook thrusting faster.

now slobbering as jungkook is erratically thrusting in and out of jimin's mouth, his peak is nearing. now jungkook has jimin choking around his cock, mercilessly thrusts as if jimin is not choking. jungkook has his hand now pressing hardly on jimin's throat, which by the way, is now covered in saliva.

finally, jungkook stills, his cock pressing in deeply on jimin's throat as he cums. jimin, despite the previous choking, which now has calmed down, swallows down jungkook's bittersweet cum down his throat. he sucks his cock until he's done. jungkook pulls away from jimin's mouth.

hissing lightly when the cold air meets his half flaccid cock from jimin's mouth, saliva lines connecting jimin's mouth and his cock as he pulls out.

-♡︎-

"jimin let me take care of that," jungkook states while looking at jimin's still erect cock, jungkook winces when he thinks how much that hurts now. they are now in the bathroom to clean up, and take a shower. jimin only agreed if jungkook promises to not get hard again as he is already tired after the amount of sex they had since yesterday.

jimin swears jungkook is an actual fucking machine. which jimin is greatful for because of his very high libido, but jungkook sometimes gets too much, for example, last night, jungkook barely even let jimin sleep from how many times he wanted to fuck jimin. jimin's hole right now is too sore and sensitive.

jimin just nods to jungkook's offer, voice probably- no doubt- is very scratchy from how rough jungkook has fucked his throat. he wants to give a smart remark about how jungkook should because of what he did to his poor throat.

jungkook kneels and takes jimin's cock into his mouth, very much shorter than his own. jimin sighs and relaxes as he feels on the edge already, jungkook fumbles on his balls for a few times before jimin gasped and cums on jungkook throat, jungkook almost pulls out, out of shock, if not only for jimin to hastily push his head back.

08-29-20
-jiminxx-