✿ f i f t e e n ✿ !

THIRD PERSON

"now, jungkookie, here's your room." jimin points to the other door.

"where's your room?" the black-haired asked, ignoring the door and just openly checking jimin out in his bedtime attire.

jimin, oblivous as he peaks in the room to check if something is out of the place what so ever, asks, "why? do you need something?"

"yeah."

"what is it?"

"you."

"..." jimin's cheeks flushes and bites his lips to stop himself from smiling and looks back at jungkook.

"well, what do you need me for?" jimin looks up to jungkook, fluttering his eyelashes.

that he starts levitating bc of his eyelashes and flies over jungkook and says "bye bitch, your horny ass finna be alone."

lmaoojsjs jk

"well, what do you need me for?" jimin looks up to jungkook, fluttering his eyelashes.

he barely registers it when jungkook leans in swiftly and connects their lips. his hand automatically goes to jimin's waist and pulls him towards him.

jimin circles both his hand in jungkook's nape and arches his back so he can lean more to jungkook as they push their tongues into each other.

jungkook taps jimin's hips to signal for jimin to jump. jimin giggles as he does so, pulling away for a split second to jump connects lips with jungkook as he successfully catches jimin.

"mmh.." jimin moans when the taller bites at his plump bottom lips.

jungkook doesn't even care if he shut the door too loud, his whole mind is currently revolving between jimin and him only, no one else.

"jungkookie.." the smaller breathes out as jungkook bites jimin's pale neck before leave open mouth kisses.

jimin gasps when his back hit the bed as he was pushed into it, getting cut when jungkook once again invaded his mouth and bites his swollen lips.

jungkook groans into jimin's mouth, "mmm.. what a good boy, taking everything i give. you're my good boy, right?" jimin nods looking straight into jungkook's orbs with his teary eyes.

"with words, baby."

"yes, jungkook, i'm a good boy, your good boy."

"shit, jimin," jungkook curses and dives again into jimin's neck biting on the skin. jimin gasps at the action and arches his back, hands immediately goes to jungkook's hair and pulls but not too painful.

"not too rough, jungkookie."

"shut up, slut. i know you like it."

"i do, but yoongi-hyung will see-" jimin chokes as jungkook blocks his airway while eyes locked with the other, clearly pissed.

"if you say another male's name other than mine, i'm going to leave you."

11-08-20
-jiminxx-

hello! sorry for a very late update!