✿ t w o ✿

❐ JUNGKOOK

at exact 6 am jungkook woke up feeling a weight in his chest. he raised his neck to look at the peaceful boy sleeping on his chest. he smiled and kissed the smaller boy's forehead after running his fingers along the boy's blonde hair.

slowly, carefully, placing jimin on the space beside him and wrapping the blanket around him to keep him warm. he then stretched before placing his boxers on before tidying up the place.

he placed the fallen decorations into their original place and wiped the mirror with a wet towel. he grabbed their clothes from the floor and folded them. seeing the black croptop jimin wore the night before he shook his head and placed his white shirt on jimin so he wouldnt wear it again.

he then went into the shower, coming with nothing but the bathrobe. unwrapping jimin from the blanket he carried a bowl of water and placed it beside them, using a towel to wipe jimin and clean him up without waking him up.

seeing the before smooth pale skin now littered by bruises and hickeys from jungkook made him feel proud but guilty at the same time because it might hurt his jimin.

after he was done he wrapped him with the blanket again to keep him warm. standing up, he left a note beside the bed and glass of water.

putting his shoes on and grabbing his clothes, only leaving the shirt to jimin. he left the room only wearing a bathrobe but not before kissing jimin in the forehead.

"see you again, min-ssi."

"hmm.. since you gave me only one syllable of your name then im going to give you one also! im min! nice to meet you, gguk!"

07-03-20
-jiminxx-