✿ s e v e n ✿

JUNGKOOK

jungkooks bored eyes finally saw his angel sitting in front of the bar, seeing him ordering an expensive cocktail he uses it as an advantage to have his attention and pays for it instead.

he stares intensely at the guy- who probably would be dead already if looks could kill, jealousy bubbling in his chest, well in defense the guy is pretty good looking but incomparable to jungkook- who he ordered to say min's drink is already paid by him, seeing him pointing at him, he calms himself immediately and puts on a smile as soon as min's eyes finally landed on him.

"gguk!" he hears min says before he joins the smaller on the bar. "someone missed me," teased jungkook, immediately making min blush as he nods sheepishly.

JIMIN

jimin looked over in curiosity, though he was expecting an old rich man, gguk was there, in flesh, a smile on his lips. feeling excited a big smile took over jimins lips making his eyes look like cresent moons, he excitedly calls him. "gguk!"

the reply of the said man made jimin red, embarrassment overwhelming him, but he managed to muster up a little courage and agreed with gguk.

JUNGKOOK

seeing min looking down, obviously by embarrassment- which by the way, made gguk feel a sudden confidence and placed his finger under min's chin and lifted his face, their eyes meeting. they both got lost into staring into each others eyes that they started to lean into each other.

THIRD PERSON

they both felt like they were the only ones that existed, the others completely blurred out, the sound decreasing into just a thumming. as jimin closed his eyes, he connected his lips with jungkook.

experienced lips moving against him, feeling content with just kissing each other softly. but before the knew it they were seated in one of the booths.

giggling into each others mouth as they make out, drunk with each other, the people around them completely shut out.

jimin sat on jungkooks lap, straddling him. the dominant's hand resting on the other's thigh, occasionally squeezing it making jimin jerk and giggle. jungkooks other hand's already inside jimin's now untacked button up caressing the smaller's smooth skin.

07-07-20
-jiminxx-