Pillow talks

"Stop fighting what?" she asked.

"This attraction between us."

"There is nothing of that sort between us", she retorted.

"Want me to prove it to you?"

She just got off the bed and walked again to the window, anger radiating off her. Her frustration with herself and with him was rising by the second. Why could she not resist his advances? Stupid, stupid Manjari. And who the hell was he, demanding answers, encroaching in her space as if he owned her. She was not someone's property. She would never be someone's property again. Damn him, she thought angrily. She was so done with him trying to get under her skin. She turned around to tell him exactly that to find him right behind her. He had been observing her all his while. His eyes fastened on her face again. He could see that she was very angry but she looked glorious. Manjari cleared her throat and remarked, "Eyes, up here mister". And regretted it within seconds. His eyes were burning with an intensity that frightened her. She felt herself a captive of his gaze, her breath came in shallow gasps and she felt goosebumps on her body. Her mouth was suddenly too dry and she felt too hot. He must have noticed the changes because he smirked. He smirked. That arrogant prick. She would tell him exactly what she thought of him later. She needed to leave now to break this tension. She eyed the door and his eyes followed her movement. He knew exactly what she was trying to do but he would not let it happen. Even before she could take a step towards the door, Neel started to back her against the window effectively cutting off her escape route. His one hand curved around the nape of her neck and her other hand around her waist. And he fastened his lips on her.

-------------------------

From the moment his lips touched Manjari's, she was lost. He kissed her like no one had kissed her, like he meant it, wanted it and was enjoying it. It was forceful but his lips were gentle on hers and he took his time kissing her and exploring the shape of her mouth, her lips. His lips sucked, explored, enjoyed. He kissed her lips and then started peppering her jawline with kisses. His hand on her neck slid up into her hair to pull her closer like he wished to devour her. He nipped at her lower lips, licked it, sucked it demanding her to open her mouth...to let it in. When she didn't, he began to suck on her neck as his hands slowly circled the underside of her breasts. Manjari gasped and Neel took advantage of it to invade her mouth, to explore it. Manjari couldn't think, couldn't move, couldn't say anything. His onslaught had robbed her of all her faculties.

Neel could not believe that he was kissing her. He kissed her with all the anger and aggression and fire within him. He wanted her to burn for him as he burned for her. She smelt amazing as he brought her up against his body. He turned with her in his arms and began to walk her to her bed, still kissing her. He lay her on the bed, her legs still touching the ground and continued to kiss her, alternating between deeper, longer kisses and pecks on her cheeks, her neck, her collarbone. He could feel the curves of her body and wanted to touch her everywhere but he knew he couldn't. He respected and loved her way too much to take advantage of the situation. His hands cupped her breasts and would have jerked upwards if not for his body that was trapping hers.

Manjari couldn't believe what she was feeling. His touch was driving her crazy and she wanted more. When he cupped her breasts, it was like a dam burst forth and she found herself kissing him back! Her kisses were hesitant. She didn't have much experience and tried to follow his movements. When she sucked his lower lips and nipped it, a groan came out of his mouth. When she explored his mouth with her tongue, they dueled for dominance.

Neel was over the moon. She was kissing him. Her kisses were hesitant, hinting at her inexperience (the caveman in him was happy about this!) and her nervousness. But he needed to stop now. He lifted his mouth from hers and noticed her underneath him. She was lying on the bed, with her eyes closed. Her lips were slightly swollen from all the kissing and there were a few scratches that his beard had left on her. He touched them gently with her fingers. Mine, he thought. Only mine. He rolled to his sides, still keeping one of his arms around her. She opened her eyes to meet his gaze, her desire still reflected in her eyes.