The Departure

Manjari shielded her eyes from the glare of the morning sun peeking through the blinds, her brain still fuddled from sleep. Yawning she rolled over her stomach, snuggling deeper under the covers and her nostrils were immediately filled up with the heady scent of Neel and she sat up with a jerk as memories of last night came flooding back and blush covered her cheeks. Last night had been ...mind-blowing. There was a delicious soreness in her lower body from the activities of last night. A reminder of what they had shared. She had no idea that sex could be so intoxicating. She looked around d for her clothes and when was unable to locate them, she covered her naked body in his shirt and went to the bathroom to freshen up. When she investigated the mirror, she refused to recognize herself. Her eyes were brighter, her cheeks glowing. Her body was covered in love bites and she blushed at the memory of how Neel had kissed every part of her body. She stepped into the room again, he thoughts still occupied by the events of last night.

"Good morning".

The very person occupying her thoughts stood in the doorway watching her with an intensity that made her toes curl. Neel's desire was blatant in his eyes and Mnajari's stomach clenched in response. He noticed the subtle change in her body and his hazel eyes darkened. Unable to meet his gaze, Manjari began to play with the hem of his shirt. She looked so good in his shirt, the hem just skimming her thighs, hair still tousled from sleep, Neel thought. He could not wait to crawl into the bed with her again.

He stalked towards her like a predator to prey. He saw her eyes widening as a realization of what was going to happen struck her. He touched her cheeks, feathered his fingers over her eyes and don her nose to trace the outline of her mouth again before asking huskily, "can I make love to you again?"

"Again?" Manjari asked in wonder. He wanted to have sex with her again??????? This soon???? He ex- barely touched her in months.... But she would not waste any more thoughts on him. She looked into his eyes. She wanted him as much as he wanted her.

"Yes. Again. I cannot seem to have enough of you. I cannot stay away from you", as he bent to kiss her on her lips and turned her body to meet his. Manjari's eyes grew wide as his fingers began to caress her intimately, making her drip with need and anticipation.

His mouth suckled her neck, making her want him more and more. She looked into his eyes and answered his previous question with a nod of her head. Slowly, carefully, fluently, he carried her to bed and embedded himself in her again and again. He took his sweet time with her, not hurrying at all and letting that ball of desire grow in her till she was writhing under him, desperate for release.

"Please", Manjari begged.

He looked into her eyes and said breathlessly, "first say you are mine. And mine only".

Manjari bit her lip and shook her head just arching her back for deeper penetration.

"Say it", he insisted, completely withdrawing from inside her.

Manjari felt the loss intensely. Her body was on the brink of release and he was denying it to her.

"Yours, only yours", she said breathlessly. The words had been dragged out of her almost against her will. He smiled as he entered her again and began to stroke her with his hands too. Under the double onslaught, Manjari did not last long and she felt her release coming. He body crumpled apart, her mouth was dry, and her heart was beating wildly.

Neel squeezed her thighs and sucked on her neck as he continued to pound her, looking for his release. He impaled her one last time and came.

An hour later, they dragged themselves from her bed. Neel went to his house to shower. He had offered to help Manjari shower, but she had blushed an adorable shade of red and politely decline his offer. Neel knew instinctively that Manjari was a novice in matters of physical intimacy and he would have to go slow to accommodate her pace. Still, he could not wait to introduce her to the pleasure of body and shared intimacy.