2 - Quirky

As all the students made it out onto the backfield. I explained to them that I will be evaluating their quirks and that the person who comes in last will be expelled. Everyone seems shocked except for that YN kid. I know they will pass this from what I saw on the exam day so this will be a wake-up call for some students. In all honesty, I believe just on raw strength the YN kid could beat the entire class even with them all using their quirks.

After going through all the tests I was not surprised by the results with YN in first, Shoto in second followed by Bakugo in third.

Again I wasn't surprised to see the Izuku kid was last but he changed my mind. He isn't completely useless and has some sort of potential so I don't think I will expel him. Time to tell the class.

" As I said before, the person in last will be expelled...well that won't be happening. I just wanted to push you all to do your best. You all know the level you are at compared to your peers and now you can see how much harder some of you need to work to catch up."

I looked at the class and they were all in shock then that Momo girl was telling the class how she knew I wouldn't expel anyone. Huh, she must not have done her research. I was going to let it slide until the YN kid spoke up.

" Not to be rude or anything but other than Izuku here, none of you knew who our teacher was. Of course, he only knew him as the pro hero Eraserhead but that was because he stopped his quirk. If you all were prepared to come to you UA you would have known it is common to expel students on the first day.

Sensei is well known for this in fact one year expelled the whole class for the lack of potential. Passing us all shows that he sees potential in us but we shouldn't be overconfident. We have 3 years to get ourselves together to face the real world.

Those who took the entrance exam got in because their quirk was designed to be able to fight against nonliving things which puts those who have much more powerful quirks than you into the lower classes. Getting rid of one or two of us allows them to come in and prove to us all how much harder we need to work mentally and physically.

We should never stop working hard and assume that we are safe to stay in this class. We must abide by the rules at UA and must be prepared for anything. The world is cruel and unfair. Learn to expect everything to be against you. Some people get their quirks late in life and some almost die from it being too strong for their bodies. We have to work hard to become strong and some more than others. It's life.

If you couldn't get that before you came to this school I can only say that you need to grow up real fast. Again I'm not trying to be rude. This is just a wake-up call to my potential coworkers in the future since I have hope that you won't let UA down and become pro heroes. We aren't here to make friends but we still need allies and if we aren't strong together then we aren't going to be able to avoid as many disasters as possible. I'm saying this so you can all be strong. Learn it now before you have to learn it the hard way. You'll regret it."

They are something else. The whole class became silent and they just walked off silently to get changed. I mean they aren't wrong but they're talking as if they have been through hell and back. They're only a kid so I don't understand why she is so uptight.

"They are right. Class dismissed, be ready for tomorrow. It will only get tougher from now on."