11 - Surprise

It's finally Monday and that meant that today LOV would be attacking UA.

Dabi and I had already talked about how we would betray the LOV and save the heroes but little did we know Shiggy had other plans. He had overheard us and was ready to cause hell on us for trying to trick him.

It was finally time and we all stepped through the warp gate, we entered in for the whole world to see. Today was UA's sports festival.

Everyone was scared beyond belief as they did not know how they could get in. The pro heroes in the stand as well as the teachers tried to act until they saw me with them. They were baffled. The students refused to listen and ran towards me.

Thousands of nomus began to attack and the heroes could barely keep up. Shiggy then began to speak.

" Today was supposed to be a good day where we let your precious student we stole kill All might, but the bitch thought she could escape with Endeavors son even after being tortured for over a year. Pathetic, they thought they could escape, so instead, we have come to show you what happens to the traitors. Nomus will force you all to watch as we show them that they are nothing us. We don't need Dabi here, so remember everyone, no need to hold back. If he dies he dies, but that girl. Keep her alive, she will learn to submit. "

" YOU WILL NOT HURT ONII-CHAN! I WILL NOT LET YOU!"

I was enraged and couldn't control myself. I made a warp gate and sent Dabi to the Todoroki house. I told him where he was going before I sent him through. I told him to wait for me, when I was done with the LOV I would go to him. I told him to trust me that I was strong enough.

" YOU BITCH! WHERE DID YOU SEND HIM! FINE LET HIM GO, HE WON'T SAVE YOU AND NO ONE CAN! "

I started to fly and used my quirk against the LOV. All of them were in a nightmare which they shouldn't have been able to escape from. With all the experiments done to me, when I use this quirk the pain they felt also became physical and not just mental. As they all dropped to the floor I flew towards the Nomus and began to fight them all.

Almost all the pro heroes were unconscious along with the students of UA. The only heroes still awake were nonother than All might but he was barely standing along with Eraser Head.

Once I finished off all the Nomus I saw that Aizawa and All Might were on the brink of death. I refused to let them die and I took on their injuries instead. The citizens watching the news could hear my blood curling scream as they watched the two heal fully.

When I thought it was all over and went to help the other students of UA, I was attacked by Shigirikai. He managed to escape the nightmare and held four fingers around my neck. He was on top of me and began to scream.

" WHY, WHY COULDN'T YOU JUST LISTEN TO ME! I LOVED YOU!! I FOUND YOU AGAIN AND TOOK YOU BACK!!! WHY DID YOU HAVE TO TRY AND LEAVE ME!

YOU KNOW THEY HAVE DONE NOTHING FOR YOU! THEY LET YOU SUFFER ON THE STREETS, THEY TRIED TO HURT YOU, WHY ARE YOU PROTECTING THEM!

THEY MADE US THE BAD GUYS, WHY NOT JUST BE WHAT THEY WANT!

Shiggy was crying...

My eyes shone gold, he was choking me but I had finally achieved the next level of my quirk. The previous quirk owners were wrong. I don't get to change one thing in the world, instead, I unlock the ability to change one thing about a person if there was some form of contact with the person.

Since Shiggy was touching me I changed the one thing he hated the most, his quirk. Instead of it always working if he touched them with his whole hand, it only works if he truly wants it to. He didn't know I changed it though so when I used this on him and answered him

" You are no different from them. You held me captive, tortured me daily. Took me away when I finally became happy... tell me why should I join you? I have no reason. If you hate me so badly then kill me."

" You asked for it."

He put his last finger around my neck as Eraserhead and All Might began to scream and cry out for him to rethink this.

To his shock, nothing happened. I used his confusion to throw him over my shoulder and knock him unconscious. I then passed out from all the pain I was in from taking on the pro heroes' injuries.

Recovery came rushing down to realize she couldn't save me. She couldn't use her quirk or it would kill me since I didn't have enough strength for her to use it on me. The paramedics were in a rush trying to get to me.

Shota came running and held me in his arms screaming from them to hurry up as tears were rushing down his face.

I could hear all the pain he was in and knew I couldn't die. The problem was that the chances of me living were slim.

I was slipping away and knew I couldn't make it and realized it was my time to go. I was about to give up when the previous owners of my quirks refused this. As my life was slipping away they were gripping onto me begging me to hold in there. They told me that if I left now, the world would fall apart since something bigger than what we could ever expect is coming.

That was the last thing I heard before everything went black.