Expanding the Family

Aizawa POV

I still can't believe we're going to have a child together. It felt like just yesterday we were dealing with all that drama at UA.

After talking a bit with Yn we decided we would make breakfast and tell Eri that she would be a big sister during breakfast. We were so happy we decided to make her favorite which is Yn famous French toast with powdered sugar ontop. On the side she has her favourite sweet apples and some freshly juiced apple juice. 

It was almost 8 am meaning the little ball of sunshine would be coming down the stairs soon for some food. 

After two living with us for about 5 years now she really has opened up, now she jokes all the time and is almost always smiling. It's so beautiful to see where my life has come too. 

I have two wonderful women in my lives and soon there will be another little human who will make me smile as well. I never would have thought that my life would have become this beautiful. Before I met Yn I never would have seen myself settling down. I plan on going out and looking for an engagement ring. I want to wait till after the baby to purpose so she won't think I'm only marrying her because she's pregnant. 

I was cut out of my thoughts hearing my wonderful girlfriend humming while playing the piano. It's been a little while since I've heard her playing.

Soon I see Eri come out and she greets me like she usually does with a hug but insted of going to hug Yn she sat next to her. 

She took over singing while Yn kept playing. 

It was so beautiful to see as they played together. The world really is filled with light and without them I never would have seen it. 

3 PERSON POV

 After they duo finished they all decided to eat breakfast. 

Eri was first to break the silence and asked what was going on.

" I don't want to be mean or anything but Mama you never make all of my favorite unless you have something planned, are we going somewhere? Is you or dad going to have to leave for a mission?" 

Yn responded with

" Sweetie calm down, nothing is happening. Your father and I are not going anywhere soon and we don't have anything planned. Although we do have something we want to tell you." 

Eri excitedly responded by saying

" OH MY GOD, DAD DID YOU FINALLY PURPOSE!! DO I GET TO THE FLOWER GIRL, WAIT MAID OF HONOUR OH MY I'M NOT READY WE NEED TO GO SHOPPING! MOM YOU ARE GOING TO LOOK GORGOUES. FINALLY I HAVE BEEN DYING FOR THIS TO HAPPEN! "

At the sight of this Aizawa chuckled. 

" Darling slow down, I haven't purposed yet. Although that would be wonderful news to tell you. I think your mother might want to tell you the news first, just sit down and breathe before you get all excited again" 

" Okay i'm calm, mom tell me what it is, are we getting a puppy?"

" Darling we already have 3 cats I don't think that would be the best idea although puppies are very cute. Maybe if you convince your father we can get one. 

What I wanted to tell you was that you have been such a wonderful daughter and I'm so proud to call you mine. You brought me and your father so much joy every single day and continue too, I know this is sudden but there will be another addition to our family. You see I just found out that I'm pregnant." 

After Yn said this there was an awkward silence 

" WAIT I'M GOING TO BE A BIG SISTER!!! OH MY DEAR LORD THIS IS AMAZING! I CAN'T WAIT I HAVE TO TELL ALL MY FRIENDSS! MOM CAN WE GO SHOPPING LATER TO GET YOU MORE CLOTHES AND BABYCLOTHES SHOPPING I CAN'T WAIT!!" 

" Shh hunny, slow down. Of course we can go shopping later honestly I think I might put my hero work on hold starting next month. I don't want anything to happen to the little angel inside me." 

"I agree, plus that means more time together!"