21 - Spa time

Aizawa POV

I know my darling kitten is going to be 18 soon and then we can officially be together. I want to use this trip to show her how much I love and adore her.

I know she's been stressed and has worked so hard lately

I had decided that taking her to the spa would let her calm down. We'll be alone and be nothing but relaxed.

I already booked ahead of time for us so we could get everything done to fully relax.

First We'll start of with facials and then manicures and pedicures.

Followed by a long massage. Which we will then head to the sauna and hotsprings.

After all of that we can head back up to the hotel and go to our rooms. Whatever my darling wants she'll get.

Her favorite dinner, late night movies and cuddles. At the end I have a little present for her, I really hope she'll like it. It's not her birthday present I just felt like giving her this for a while now and I didn't want to wait.

I was starting to over think when my little kitten caught my attention.

She grabbed me hand as we started heading to the hot spring

" I've missed your touch. We haven't gotten a lot of alone time lately have we, UA has kept us both busy"

" Mhmmm, you're right. I'm so glad we can finally relax together. We honestly needed this. UA was working you to the bone and I was just so mentally exhausted. Thank you for being here with me Sho-kun"

My heart, what an angel! I can't believe she's mine.

" I should be the one thanking you kitten!"

She then giggled when we got to the spa. God she's so cute her laugh is angelic. She then started pulling me inside only to be surprised by the rose petals on the floor.

She didn't expect this and turned to look at me

"Did you do this all for me Sho-kun?"

She said this with tears in her eyes and the biggest smile. Seeing this reaction makes last night all nighter worth it.

" Surprise sweetie, you have been working so hard and you deserve the world. It's the least I could do, plus I got them to set up a relaxing schedule for us.

Afterwards you can chose what you want for dinner, we can cuddle and watch movies too.

Then I have one last surprise for you tonight. "

She looked speechless. She then jumped up and hugged me and it felt like we were alone in the world. I spun her around just thinking about how amazing she is.

"Thank you Sho-kun. I love you so much!"

"I love you too, now let's go"

We headed in and everything was going according to plan. We both got so relaxed during the massage that we nodded off which is going to be a funny memory to look back at.

Soon enough the time at the spa was over and we headed out to go get dinner.

She chose to go get our favorite food. She decided we should do takeout so we could cuddle while we waited for the food to arrive at the hotel. While waiting we both showered and changed into our matching kitten onesies.

I was surprised since she gave me it and asked if I wanted to wear it. She had the most adorable pouty face on. How could I say no.

While waiting she wanted to dance and she put on her favorite song to which we were just having a blast with.

A few minutes later I heard a knock on the door assuming it was our food I told her I'd get it.

To my surprise it wasn't the food but it was the two men who raised her and class 2b, dabi and Bakugo. They all brought their own food and said they heard music and wanted to join us.

I looked over to YN and she looked happy so of course I couldn't say no.

I let them in and decided we could always continue our little night of cuddling and movies with her gift after they all left.

After a few minutes of everyone talking our food arrived and we all decided to eat before playing games.

They all wanted to get to know each other better and wanted to play some games. Although I suspect it's more of an excuse to get closer to certain people that they like.

Especially since they want to play with alcohol as well. Sure they may be young and it's not supposed to happen
But I know these students.

They are responsible and I trust them to stop before it gets too far. I also rather they do it with adult supervision and we're on vacation. They deserve a break after all they've been through. I won't stop them.

They all looked at me for the okay which I simply nodded too which they were all shocked about.
Nonetheless they were happy.

I would soon come to realize this was going to be a long night.