17 - New Friends

The next day I awoke to see I wasn't just dreaming it all. I was so happy that this wasn't a dream, that finally it was real.

After the many days I spent being tortured by the villain's I could only dream of being in his arms again, but finally it was real. 

His intoxicating scent calmed my nerves as I looked at the sleeping man beside me. I didn't realize it but I was crying softly from pure happiness. 

This raw happiness was something I was unable to feel for such a long time, but it's finally happening. I'm being held so warmly by this man I love. A man I know who loves me back and wants to protect me no matter what. 

I slowly ran my fingers along Shota's face. I traced his scar under his eye and every feature I loved on this amazing man. Slowly up his jaw running my fingers through his hair gently so I wouldn't wake him. 

I was just staring at him, mesmerized that he loved me. I'm so glad that he truly did love me.

I didn't notice he woke up until he was drying my tears. He kissed me so gently and made sure I was alright. We cuddled for a bit longer, then he got dressed in a pair of seats and a t-shirt. He then let me wear his shirt along with a pair of his sweats which were too big on me. He helped roll up the legs for me and then carried me to the kitchen. 

After we had breakfast we headed out to get Eri and spend time with her again. 

For the rest of the weekend we played with her and did whatever she wanted to see her precious smile once again. 

Not to long later Dabi joined us and stayed for dinner. He then took me home so we could get ready for school tomorrow. 

He gave me a pep talk before bed to remind that everything would be fine when I joined 2B. 

I really hoped he was right since I didn't want a repeat of everything I went through with 2A. 

Time skip to Monday

As I walked into UA, I made sure I had an expressionless face on so no one would think I was weak and scared. 

I headed towards class 2B and took a deep breath before knocking on the door to the classroom. I was prepared for the worst. 

As the door opened I was greeted by none other than Vlad King, shockingly he was very friendly and welcoming. I'm guessing he knew of how I was being treated and was just doing his job to make me feel welcomed but I was pleasantly proven wrong.

As I walked in I had to introduce myself to my new class and they were very kind to me, what made things better was that I knew it was genuine. I had used my quirk to see that none of them were lying to me and I loved it. 

Vlad told us that since I'm new here we would spend the first half of the day just talking to each other and getting to know one another, then after lunch we would go out to the back and spar a a little so I could see everyone's quirk and they could see mine.

Everyone already knew I was insanely strong so the first question the class had for me was why I was demoted to class be.

I decided to explain it all to them. 

I started off by telling them off my past so they would try to understand where 2A was coming from. Sure they hurt me, but they were still important to me. I could never truly bring myself to hate them. 

Once I told them my past and the past two kidnappings I decided to tell them what was really happening in 2A. 

" You see, they were all shocked I was back. I thought they would have been happy but they weren't. Shoto Todoroki my half brother was already weary of me since he didn't think I was to be trusted. He thought I was a bad influence since I grew up on the streets. He exposed more of my past that I only shared with him and his mom and siblings when I believed they liked me. 

Heh, they welcomed me into their home but it was only for show... They were just like Endeavor. They may have hated him, but they lived a large part of their life with that man and so they were influenced by him. I can't blame them. You aren't born with hatred, you're taught it. 

What made things worse was that they all knew that Dabi wasn't part of the LOV and was really my other half borther and Todorokis older brother. 

Since he lived most of his life away and defended for himself to survive he knew what I was going through and has always been there for me. He's protected me countless times.

Wh-when I was captured by the LOV the leader you know was on old friend of mine. 

I-I...

" Breathe YN, we are all here for you and won't judge you okay? " said Itsuka Kendo

" Thank you Kendo-san...

I never wanted to give into him so he always had me tortured...

He wanted me to be his...his and only his...

I didn't want that though. I didn't know him as my old friend anymore, he changed. I loved someone else... 

He wasn't happy and kept trying to force himself onto me. 

Whenever Dabi could, he would interrupt him so he couldn't get his way with me, but eventually..he- he  made sure Dabi wouldn't be there...

He couldn't always protect me...but he did when he could

He, has made sure I was never alone. He got us a place to stay and he even works part time wo we can live there in peace...he's the best brother anyone could ask for... but so many people dislike him...

I get it if you all hate me or think...think I'm weak...I just hope we can get along...

I rather not deal with the constant remarks about being a villain or that I will betray you guys..

I promise I'll do my best to protect you guys. Other than Bakugo, Dabi and the teachers, you guys are the first people in UA to treat me nicely and with some respect...I really hope we can be friends..." 

At this point I was engulfed by the whole class including Vlad King. We were all sobbing and crying and everyone was apologizing for those jerks. 

They promised to protect me and not let them near me and surprisingly Monoma agreed to be nice to Bakugo since he wasn't a stuck up wanna be like the rest of 2A as he called them. 

After a few weeks of being part of 2B everyone was practically my family. 

I was smiling again and felt safe and welcomed. That was until it was exam time. 

This year 2A and 2B would be doing the exams together. 

The plan was to get us to work with an unfamiliar group and defeat the villains who would be our teachers.

Everyone in my class decided they would protect me at all cost and weren't going to let those jerks hurt me. They were tired of them and their remarks.

They would hear what they would say about me in the halls when we walked past. They heard them trying to warn them about me and spread false rumors but they knew it was all lies.

They knew what it was like to be seen as the villain as most of them were in 2B because they were either didn't have a flashy quirk or it was to villainous. 

They were not going to let them get away with hurting me anymore. They helped me build my confidence up and this time, they would not see the same broken YN anymore. No, they would see the strong and powerful hero YN. 

I will not let anyone make me feel worthless anymore, and if it does happen and I do break. I know I'm not alone anymore.