7 - Siblings

After dinner the two began searching for her family. The fastest way they could think of was doing a DNA test and to see if anyone in the system matched. Which to their shock it did.

After 2 days of waiting the results came back conforming that she was the daughter of Endeavor, the issue was who her mother was. Her mother was none other than All mights old Master. Nana Shimura who died a few days after you were born.

Yn POV

My mother died not to long after I was born. Wait then...why didn't Endeavor take me in? Wait this doesn't make sense from what I know Mom would have wanted to keep me...did Endeavor take me into the forest.

"Sho-kun... does this mean Endeavor left me to die on purpose since mom died... tell me I'm overthinking and wrong...please...

Don't answer that...I'm okay now. It's time to go see Endeavor, and let's record the conversation. I need answers and if what I think is true. He's going to jail and Shoto and his siblings will be free. "

" Okay let's go right away. We won't warn him so he won't be able to cover anything up. "

Time skip to Endeavor

It's now or never. *knock, knock, knock*

" ERASERHEAD, WHAT BRINGS YOU HEAR TODAY!"

" My student here and I was wondering if we could come in and ask a few questions. It has to do with a serious incident and we believe you're the only hero who can help. "

" If what I think is true, you won't be the number 2 hero anymore. You'll be known as so much more, I know how hard you've been working to be number 1. "

" When a student like you puts it that way, how could I not want to help. Let's go in come come"

What a bird brain he has. Feed his ego and he gives in. Time to find out the truth.

" Endeavor, you know how the USJ was attacked. Well you see its caused quiet a problem.

The villains are looking for your child. The leader Tomura Shigiraki believes you have a daughter who's almost the same age as Shoto. I told them that was ridiculous since your Shoto isn't a twin right?

" correct Shoto has no twin "

" The problem is that they showed Yn here a picture with you and Nana Shimura, and she was pregnant the same time your wife was with Shoto."

" I told them that it wasn't possible. That you may come off as a strict hero, but you are very faithful to your family. Even if you did have a daughter with her she would be  enrolled with Todoroki right? Any kid of yours would surely be powerful and you would never abandon your child right?"

...

"Endeavor?"

" They're right. She was pregnant with my kid. The thing is when the child was born she was so weak. She had neither of our hair our eyes. Then Nana died a few days later. What could I do? Bring the kid home! Tell my wife hey this is my daughter. I cheated on you but deal with it? No. I could tell the girl wouldn't make it anyways since she was sick and she died. So no there is no daughter which they are looking for"

As he said those words I snapped.

" Sensei. Call the police now.

YOU LISTEN HEAR YOU BITCH. GUESS WHAT, SHE DIDN'T DIE! I'M RIGHT HERE. THE STRONGEST FIRST YEAR AT UA. YOU LEFT ME TO DIE! I LIVED BY HIDING AND SLEEPING BY TRASHCANS IN ALLY WAYS! BECAUSE OF YOU I WAS LEFT FOR HUNGRY PERVERTED OLD MEN TO TOUCH! WHY WASN'T I GOOD ENOUGH!! YOU CHOSE TO HAVE AN AFFAIR I DIDN'T ASK FOR ANY OF THIS! WHY WASN'T I ENOUGH!! I WASN'T ENOUGH TO LEAVE IN A DAMN ORPHANAGE?! WHY WHY WHY! YOU WANTED ME DEAD FOR WHAT REASON!! I NEVER KNEW I HAD SIBLINGS BECAUSE YOU WANTED ME DEAD. BECAUSE YOU COULDN'T OWN UP TO YOUR ACTIONS. WELL TO BAD. NO CHANCE OF NUMBER ONE HERO WHEN YOU HAVE CHILD NEGLECT, CHILD ABUSE, ATTEMPTED MURDER ON YOU AS WELL. HELL THIS WHOLE THING IS RECORDED AND I HAVE PROOF OF YOU ABUSING YOUR KIDS AND WHY YOUR OLDEST CHILD IS GONE. "
Hick, I couldn't stop myself. I was on the floor screaming and crying when the police got there and arrested Endeavor. Their mother was released from the hospital and wanted to meet me tomorrow once she was settled in.

I didn't process anything because my heart hurt so bad. Sho-kun had to carry me back to his place and put me to bed since it was too much for me.

At least I'll get to meet my half siblings tomorrow. I hope their mom doesn't hate me. I'll apologize to her as soon as I see her.