4 - Aftermath

Once Aizawa felt the relief of pain leaving him he saw Yn faint. He ran to you and picked you up in his arms. As he did so All Might finally showed up saying his stupid line of not to fear All Might is here.

I was honestly pissed because our student sacrificed herself for me to save me because I had no other pro hero to back me up.  13 was already in a serious state of injury and if it wasn't for Yn other students could have gotten much more hurt and I don't think I would have made it. She's in horrible state and I'm so confused on how she knew the villain, who was he to her and what does she know? Is she a traitor, that wouldn't be likely. 

I knew now was not the time to be thinking of trivial things. I yelled at the students to get out and rushed with Yn to the hospital in the ambulance. They told me to contact the school so they call her family and so I did.

When I explained what had happened I was informed that she had no family. My heart shattered. What has she gone through and how has she been getting by on her own. Maybe this is why she knew the LOV but even so what if they are after her? So many questions were racing through my mind.

I turned to the paramedics and told them the situation and they explained that since she would need to be rushed into surgery and since she has no guardian I would need to consent to it for her. Of course I had no problem doing so.

Time skip 9 hours later Yn Pov

As I woke up I noticed I couldn't move my body. I knew everything was healed since I finally knew what my quirk was capable of.

When I was passed out from taking on Aizawa sensei injuries the previous quirk owner talked with me.

The previous quirk owner was known as Shiva. He apparently lived in Mumbai and died 30 years before me.
He explained that the quirk is called ruler.
As the owner of the quirk ruler there are 4 levels to it which he knows of.
The first stage allows me to have control over someone's mind. Send them into their worst nightmare and replay their trauma. If over used I'll get a headache.

The next stage allows me to heal others by taking on their injuries. The draw back is that I take on their injuries and have double their pain.

The third allows for the ability to control the elements. Fire, water, air and ice. The draw back of this level regardless of the element my body begins to burn from the inside out.

The last level allows for the full true form to be shown. This is only achievable once you lose all hope in your once thought ruler. When you lose all hope you are able to become the full owner of this quirk. I can now transform into what I have named the Ryujin.

This form allows for me to fly, have dragon and demon like qualities and my defense is up. The only draw back is that I look like a demon to others. The look is an over all dark look as others tend to believe that black represents evil when its actually the opposite.
Becoming the ruler showed me that white is the representation of death, it represents oblivion as the black which is the symbol of new beginnings.

I was also told by Shiva that the past 5 rulers have passed on this legend that there is a fifth stage to our quirk but no one has achieved it other than the founding ruler. They say that at this level, I can rewrite the past and change the future. I find it hard to believe but it would be cool.

Along with being ruler it comes with the perks of me being able to breathe underwater and allows me to heal faster.

I can't die easily either and it is pretty much impossible for a human to kill me unless they know my one weakness. Otherwise I'll die of old age.

Since I realized I've been wrapped in bandages and notice I'm completely healed I decided I might as well burn them off.

Once I did that I sat up to stretch. Of course I'm healed but I'm still sore. Everything hurts, I think I'll get up and get a glass of water. As I was about to do that I notice Aizawa sensei sleeping in the chair next to my bed.
Would you look at that, seems he does care about me.

He looks so adorable sleeping, I couldn't help myself. Before I could stop myself I leaned in and rested my forehead on his like I did earlier after the attack. I felt at peace knowing that I was at least able to save him from anymore pain and potentially dying.

I was about to pull away when sensei pulled me in for a hug. He didn't let go. I was stunned and didn't know what to do.

I felt his hot tear drops on my shoulders and It hurt my heart to see him like this. Before I could think I pulled him in close and hugged back. I whispered into his ear that I was okay now and that I was sorry he had to go through all that pain before I got to him. I kept whispering sweet nothings to him till he calmed down.