6 - New beginnings

After settling into Sensei's house we decided to get to know each other better while we waited for the food to arrive.

During our chat I learned that sensei loves cats and prefers home cooked meals and sweets. Which is perfect since I'm the same way.

We agreed since sensei will provide a roof for me I will cook for him, well I insisted since I didn't want to impose on living with him. We also decided that he will not adopt me. We are just roommates. I told him I don't want to call him my dad because I hate the thought of it. To me I hate my parents with a passion and he's done nothing but help me. He understood and let it be.

When it came down to where I would sleep it became awkward. Sensei never expected to have a student living with him and lives in an apartment with only one bedroom. He apologized and said he would take the couch but I refused and told him I'd take it.

After arguing over this for 10 minutes I proposed we just slept in the same bed. He's an adult and a teacher and I trust he won't do anything to me and I really didn't care.
Finally sensei agreed and everything was settled.

AIZAWA POV

Ah this kid is something else. They really don't care that they are sharing a bed with a man? She won't fully open up to me yet but I can tell she's been through a lot. I decided to take a big leap of fate and ask her some questions about her past.

"Yn, can I ask you some questions? You can always say you're uncomfortable and not answer them."

" Sure go ahead Sensei"

" Before we get started you don't need to call me sensei at home. Just call me Shota. We're going to be living together so we might as get used to it. You only need to call me sensei at school. Anyways first question I have is

When you lived on the streets, did any man try to hurt you?"
...

" yea, but I was lucky. Tomoura saved me from them. The men wanted to do sexual things to me and I was scared. He heard me screaming and grabbed them trying to get them off me. Ya  YOU probably already know what would happen next. "

"I'm sorry you had to go through that. I was wondering if you ever met your parents what you would say to them."

" I'd probably ask them why. Why wasn't I good enough? Why was I so horrible that they thought I didn't even deserve to live?! They left me to die in the woods with starving wolves. Are they happy? Did leaving me to die benefit them, did they ever think about what they did. Did they ever even want me..."

She started to cry. For the first time the stone cold girl broke down in tears. It hurt me to see her like that. I grabbed her and held her tight.

" It's okay, if you want we can look for them because trust me I have some words of my own I want to tell them. They're horrible for leaving you like that. You lived a hard life and worked so hard to even get to where you are now. Everything was against yet you did it. You are going to become an amazing hero. The best one the world has ever seen. I promise you'll never be alone now. You have me now as your friend and all the other students at UA. Even when you were awkward at first, they all love you. So don't let yourself down and keep working towards your goal. You'll be okay despite not having them around. If anything you'll be stronger. "

"Sho-shota, can we please search for them. I want them to see what they did to me. I want them to see the pain I've gone through. Even if they're dead we can tell it to their graves... promise you'll help me"

"Of course, it's the least I can do for you. Heck you saved my life and were a badass. It took a lot of strength for you to fight against Tomoura since he was your friend. I'm so proud of you. You did amazing.
If you want, we can start looking after we eat. I think the food will be here any minute now. "

" Thanks, I'd really like that Sho-kun, I can call you that right...since we're friends?"

"Of course Kitten, let me grab the food then we can eat"

" Wait why am I kitten xD "

" You are just like a kitten, moody, tired and adorable. Now let's go eat "