20 - Vacation 😎

YN POV

I can't believe this! I get to spend time with the two people who pretty much raised me. I love them so much and they're taking me on vacation with the people I love the most. Ha they even told off everyone else at UA. I'm so happy they're my family. 

What's even better is that I'm going to be 18 two days after we get there. I can finally start a relationship with Shota and no one can object to it. I can finally be with the man I love. I asked Hisoka to take me lingerie shopping. 

He has the best taste and he is so routing for Shota and I. We have to go in secret since Illumi would not want me doing it with Shota yet. He'll be scared I'll get pregnant and tell me to wait till marriage. 

I love Illumi but the answer is no. I want to be so close to Shota, he's my everything. I want to surprise him and have him be all mine. I refuse to let anyone else love this amazing man. 

Once we snuck out lets just say Hisoka and I went on a shopping spree for the sexiest and cutest clothing. 

Time skip to the resort

Once we all landed I was shocked to see the Island was practically empty. 

" Hisoka, what did you two do? Why is there no one else here?" 

" Darling it will be your birthday in two days. You all have been through enough so I made sure we all could enjoy our time without any little pests. Surprise my little flower, also it was Illumi's idea." 

"Illumi!! Really, thanks guys. You're the best dads ever!

KENDO SANNN LETS GO TO THE BEACH TOGETHER!" 

" Okay nn-san (nick name) Monoma be nice to everyone okay?

lets go nn-san" 

We ran to beach to see the beautiful waters. We got changed and ran straight in and were having a blast. Kendo's like a big sister to me and after a while I noticed everyone was here at the beach with us. 

Surprisingly Bakugo and Monoma were getting along. They were on a first name basis and playing a game of beach volleyball together. Cute, I wonder if those two hot heads would ever date.

"Nee, nee~ Kendo-san, do you think Monoma and Bakugo will ever date? Look at how cute they are! (Please I ship Bakugou with Kiri but for the story I'm going to ship them :3) 

They act like they hate each other but stand for each other now and they're always together!" 

" Don't tell Neito I told you but he told me he has a crush on him. He said he wants to use this trip to tell him. I think I'm going to confess to my crush too! What about you, I'll tell you who I like if you tell me who you like, I'm sure who like someone." 

///-///

"Kendo-san!!! I do, but he's a bit older. I'm planning on making my move in two days as soon as I become 18! Don't tell anyone but it's Mr.Aizawa sensei. We are great friends and I normally call him Sho-kun. Who do you like??" 

" Ahh she's so pretty. I don't think I told you but I'm pansexual. She just causes me to go into a gay panic. Looking at her alluring deep green eyes and lovely long green hair is so sweet. 

I'm sure you already guessed it, but it's Ibara Shiozaki. I just love how caring she is. Do you think she would ever love someone like me? I mean I'm loud and and I can get violent but I would never hurt her." 

" Kendo-sannn! Breath. I know she would love you, every time you go to get lunch she's always looking at you. She laughs when you hit Monoma and she always stands up for you. I honestly think she likes you back and you should go for it. I so support you two and will fight anyone who says otherwise. Go get her girl! I'll go to Shota. Ask her to put on your sunscreen and do it for her too!" 

" Haha, okay nn lets go get them!" 

I saw Kendo head over to my crush and decided to ask Shota to apply some sun screen on me, which he gladly did. He was nothing but a gentleman when doing it and then offered me to go get some ice cream. I couldn't refuse him since he was so sweet and I knew he just wanted some alone time. As soon as we were far away from everyone he asked if he could kiss me which I of course agreed to. 

His was soft yet passionate. It wasn't lustful but filled with love. He then decided to whisper into my ear.

" I'm so glad you're still here. You're my everything. Soon you'll be 18 and when you are I want to tell some of the staff if you're okay with it? We don't need to but I just want them all to know that the most amazing woman in the world is all mine" 

How could this man be so sweet. He's my everything, Of course I would be okay with it.

" Sho-kun, of course we can. I truly couldn't ask for a better lover. You have treated me better than most people and have stuck by myside despite all of my trauma. 

You have never romanticized my trauma and have given me my space when I need it. You've done your best to learn and help me cope even though you didn't need to. 

Darling you don't give yourself enough credit. 

Imagining a life without you would be horrible. Thank you for even wanting to be with someone as young and traumatized as me." 

" Kitten, you will never be someone I need to put up with or try to be with. You are my everything and I have no reason to think twice about being with you. 

You may have gone through a lot compared to most people but you never asked for it to happen. You are a strong and beautiful woman and I will always love you. How about we go to the spa and relax a bit, I saw it and I think you'll really like it." 

" Mhmmm that sounds really nice, thank you again for the support. I love you Shota Aizawa" 

" I love you too YN LN, now let's go relax".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hey, I know it's been two weeks since I last updated. I'm sorry about that. I had my exams for Uni and I couldn't update at all. I was a complete mess mentally too but I'm okay and back. This book is a comfort book for me and way to escape this sad reality.

I'm sorry for being gone so long again but I'll be updating more regularly again. Love you all kiddies 

stay safeee