SIX

"Sophie, it's time to get ready to go," Edaline said, shaking her awake. "You have an hour to get ready and get downstairs."

Sophie slowly rose from her bed, stretched, and exposed her eyes to the bright light illuminating her room.

"Already?" She mumbled as Edaline got up off of her bed. "I feel like I only got a few hours of sleep."

"You probably did," Edaline said with a laugh. "I'm pretty sure your light was on until three o'clock this morning."

Sophie blinked. "What time is it now?"

Edaline laughed, headlining towards Sophie's door. "Six-thirty," Then she walked away, leaving Sophie in her room, alone.

Sophie sighed, sliding out of bed and trudging over to her closet. She grabbed a loose, white t-shirt, tucked it into some denim shorts, and put on a pair of white socks. She then slipped on her converses before heading into her bathroom to brush her hair and teeth.

She finished putting a few last-minute items in her duffle bag—Ella, toothpaste, toothbrush, hairbrush, deodorant, etc.—before heading downstairs.

When she walked into the kitchen, neither of her parents were there, so she grabbed some Fruity Pebbles from the pantry, some milk from the fridge, and made herself some ole-fashioned cereal.

She walked over to the dining room table and started to eat, scrolling through her phone at the same time.

From what she saw on Instagram, Biana and Fitz looked like they were having a ton of fun in Hawaii. Fitz had won once again in go-karting, but Biana had come in second place.

Linh and Tam also looked like they were having a good time in Massachusetts. Linh had some sweet looking roommates, and Tam looked like he was having a great time setting up his dorm-space.

At the moment, all Keefe was posting were a ton of pretty paintings of portraits and landscapes. They were all so detailed and beautiful, that Sophie wanted to keep scrolling through them, but before she could, Grady and Edaline walked in with grins.

"Are you going to drive to the sight, or do you want to ride with us?" Grady asked, making himself some coffee.

"Um, I think I'll just drive there by myself," Sophie said. "You just need to give me the location so I can get there."

Grady nodded, grabbing and paper towel, a pen from the junk drawer, and then he started scribbling the location on it. He handed it to her, then continued to make his coffee.

Sophie went ahead and put the information into google maps, so she'd be ready when they got there.

"Are the Dizznee's meeting us somewhere so we all ride together, or...?" Sophie got up from her seat and put her bowl in the sink.

"I think they're all coming over here," Edaline said. "But then we're heading out,"

Sophie nodded before she headed into the living room and laid down on the couch to get some extra few minutes of sleep.

§§§

"Hey, can I ride with you?" Dex asked as they all made their way outside and to the cars. "I don't think I can spend an hour-and-a-half with the triplets."

Sophie smiled. "Yeah, sure."

Sophie went over to her car and put her duffle bag in the back, along with Dex's suitcase. She then shut the door, and got in the front seat, Dex getting in the passenger's side.