37- Do you miss him?

Sabrina's POV

It has been three weeks since the New Years. Since the kiss. The Fred kiss. 

I haven't told anyone yet, not even Ginny and Hermione. I wish I would tell them so I could talk to someone about it because right now I am certain about what I am feeling and about what is happening between me and him. What I was actually wondering was how I would feel when I see Draco back in school.

Right now I was with Ginny, Luna and Neville in the wagon on the way to Hogwarts. Luna and Neville were sleeping on each other's shoulder leaving me and Ginny in a awkward silence sentenced by me.

Ginny: So... what is going on with you?

Sabrina: Uhm...nothing...I guess.

Ginny: Ok, so maybe I expressed myself wrong - she now turned to face me - What is going on between you and my brother?

My eyes widened like they were about to leave my face. How did she know about it? Did he tell her? I don't think he would do it.

But after that kiss, me and him had spent an even longer time together, getting even more touchy and randomly kissing one another. 

I know where he stands and all that. I know he likes likes me since the day D and I broke up. But as for me? I like him, I feel a great attraction for him, his build-up body, and most importantly for the way he treats me.

Sabrina: We have been hanging out. - that all I choose to say.

Ginny: So...you guys are finally together?

Sabrina: Maybe? I don't know to be exact. We are just enjoying our companies.

Me and Gin discussed a bit more about my love life that now involved her brother, but soon enough we would also end up sleeping like our wagon mates.

...

When we got to Hogwarts it was already night time and the kitchen had prepared five different soups and breads for us. However, before I enter the castle, I was waiting for Fred , when I saw Draco. 

Our eyes interlocked for a long moment and chills were felt on my whole body. I loved him, so freaking much, but I also was fucking scared of him hurting me again. I never thought I would be exploded twice in a life time.

He flashed a smile in my direction, and I really fought for my lips not go up the way he wanted. The same way things were. 

Soon his face completely changed to a furious face and I quite did not understand why. And then, I felt a smooth and light kiss on my lips.

xx: Should we go inside, chèrie?

Sabrina: Oui, oui. - and over my shoulder I looked back a Draco. His face was of confusion and pure sadness.

Fred: Are you alright? - he asked me involving me with his arms as we entered the great hall.

Sabrina: Uhun. Just a bit tired of the trip. 

And in a comfortable silence we went to our houses' table, so me and Luna were separated from the others for this meal only. 

It was a very nice dinner and a lot of first-years came in this year and a few of them were Ravenclaw. Also, we got a new potions professor, which I judge will be my new mentor. 

Last year was interesting working with Snape because he doesn't show much neither talks much too. However, he taught me so many things and I am truly grateful for it. 

Dumbledore: Now, please, clap your hands for our new potions professor...Slughorn!

And there was a bunch of claps followed by cheer screams. He looked so nice and I really hoped to get along with him. 

Luna: Are you excited? To work with him?

Sabrina: Yes, I mean, I don't know him, so I only can hope for him to be a great mentor.

Luna: Maybe we will have classes with a different house and it will be nicer.

Sabrina: Maybe. - I said and looked to the Slytherin table. He looked taller and thinner. His blonde hair was lighter than ever and his suit fit him perfectly. It could only be him to come to school in a suit. 

Draco's POV

Fred kissed Sabrina. When did that happen? Why did that happened? This was not supposed to happen...AT ALL. It was going to be two months apart and then, bom! we would be together again like nothing happened.

Pansy: Hey D! - she said waving her hand from the Slytherin table - Took you long enough to enter here. Where were you?

Draco: I need to talk to you. Let's go. -- she was getting up from the table when Blaise hold her wrist.

Blaise: Can you two fucking stop with this? She is with me, Malfoy. Get your own girl.

Draco: She is my friend since before you and I am not interested in her this way. Release her fucking wrist before you hurt her more.

Pansy: D, stop it. We can talk later.

Blaise: How about not talking at all? I am tires of you two together.

Pansy: And i am tired of you and Astoria and I don't complain a bit. Let's go, D. Now might be a good moment to talk.

We left the great hall and before that I took a glance to Sabrina's direction and she seemed happy talking to Luna. And then, I looked to Fredrick Weasley. That idiot was laughing with his twin and gazing at Sabrina like she was the only one in the room. I hate that.

Me and Pansy ended up going back to the common room where there was nobody in. 

Pansy: Ok, what do you want?

Draco: I saw her today and --

Pansy: OMG! Did you guys talked? Is she going back with you? How is she? Did she have a nice break. Tell me everything! - she cut me to gossip about her friend.

Draco: and I saw Fred Weasley kissing her. 

Her shocked face was worse than mine. Her big smile and happiness only seen now, was gone and far away from here.

Pansy: That's a nice joke, D. What the hell really happened? -- she laughed as if she was really trying not to think about it.

Draco: I was outside, she left the train, I smiled at her and for a second I truly thought she was going to smile back at me, when he left the train, kissed her and they entered the castle. End of story.

Pansy: No fucking way. I will talk to her. -- and then she just ran from the common room.

I needed to talk to her when she was not with anyone around. Or better, we needed to be partnered up again. I fucking need this. I need her.

Sabrina's POV

It was late and me and Luna were going to share the room again.

Luna: Can I talk to you? - she asked me a second later I turned off the lights.

Sabrina: Oui, oui.

Luna: Was it him who hurt you?

Sabrina: I don't know what you are talking about. -- I said sadly turning my face to the wall.

Luna: You know who I am talking about. Was it him? Is that way I saw Fred kissing you today? Are you two now a thing?

Sabrina: Yes. Not why. I guess so.

Luna: Do you miss him?

Sabrina: I like Fred. He's good to me. -- I feel tears coming from my eyes. -- Good night, Luna.