53- What are you thinking, honey?

Fred's POV

A month. 30 days. That is the exact time I haven't seen or talked to Sabrina. It hurts. So so bad not having her around. I really tried writing back to her after her letter, but I couldn't find enough words to even say "hi".

I was so right about me and her in the beginning of last year, but I didn't know she liked me first. I could have been her first everything.

I was back at The Burrow after the last week of classes and our friend group seemed to be smaller than usual. It was true, but the number of people were the same because I invited Cho to sit with us.

At first, they didn't like the idea because they felt I was replacing Sabrina, which in a certain way could have been understood that way.

Two weeks ago I asked Cho to be my official girlfriend. It was shortly after my break-up, but I had met her parents and the little brother and she had come here too once to meet my parents. My mom was heartbroken at first too, but now she understands that love is love and that Sabrina will get her happy ending someday.

I cheer and pray so much for that to happen. She deserves so much happiness and I knew I wouldn't be able to give it to her. Not really, when I am just showing half of myself in the relationship and actually loving somebody else.

I really want her forgiveness. I have read the letter everyday since that day. It calms me for no right reason. Maybe she is one of my soulmates, but we weren't supposed to be together.

In the meantime, George and Pansy also started to go out, but both say that they don't want a serious relationship. However, every time one of them is talking to some other person they get soooo jealous and presents themselves to that third person as their girl/boyfriend. It is hilarious.

Cho: What are you thinking, honey? -- she asks coming closer to me and laying down next to me.

Fred: Same old, same old. --I breath heavily -- I am so sorry. She was my best friend and I don't know if she is ok, mad, sad, or even alive! It's been 30 days, babe.

She comes on top of me and kisses my forehead.

Cho: I wrote her an I'm-so-sorry-for-being-a-bitch-and-stealing-your-boyfriend letter. -- I look surprised at her because she hasn't told me that before nor mentioned wanting to communicate with Sabrina -- I know that I shouldn't be sorry for loving you, but I am truly sorry the way I got you. I was a bitch to her since the very first second I started talking to you again on that train to ask you for help for something that wasn't fully true.

Fred: Oh, you're perfect you know that? Just two more months and we will know where we stand with her. -- I say turning to face her and passing gently my finger on her cheek -- Thank you for doing this.

We kiss. Slowly and passionate. I think I might be the happiest man alive right now.

Draco's POV

2 months equals to 60 days equals to no news about Sabrina. After her letter I got so mad at Weasley and I went to confront him and know what he had done so bad that she broke up with him and that made her go away. And I find out that it was all because of that Cho girl.

"Draco: How could you ever do something like that with Sabrina? -- I said so angry at him that my forehead was sweating and I was rolling up the sleeves of my shirt.

Fred: I never wanted to things turn out this way. I loved her. I still do, but now I see that I love her differently then what I thought I did. -- and answers rolling up his sleeves as well.

We were about to get on one another' throats just like dumb muggles do.

Draco: At least now she saw how big of a mistake was to trust you going away for so long so many days to be with your new toy girl. -- I point my finger at him -- You have no idea how many times I tried to get her back. To conquer her love and trust back. To earn her friendship for the very least. I tried sooo much to kiss her in many occasions. -- I laugh bitterly -- She told me many times that she loved you and that you were good to her. That you were fixing her because I had broken her. I guess now she is as broken as any 16 year old can be, right? -- he keeps silent-- She is fucking gone for 4 days and you don't seem to care. You are just walking around with your new trophy girlfriend while we don't know if she is ok. Congratulations