Six

You found Steve walking into the direction of the forest and you quickly caught up with him. "Steve! Steve, Where are you going?" You questioned and grabbed his arm and pulled him towards you. He stumbled slightly as you tugged at him.
"What? What is it? Wait why are you following me?" His soft brow eyes glanced at you. You had to crane your neck upwards because he was slightly taller than you. You shrugged and shoved  one of your hands in your pocket of your leather jacket. "I was concerned. You seemed slightly annoyed when Nancy walked over." Steve chuckled and gave you a weak smile. "That obvious heh?"
You released the hand on his arm and smiled with a soft giggle. "Kinda, I don't think that Nancy noticed or cared." You looked at the ground as you spoke. You heard Steve shuffle near you. "Why were you heading in this direction?" You question and looked up into the woods. You heard Steve let out a sigh and glanced over at him. "I have no idea. I wasn't really thinking." You nodded in understanding and gently took his arm again and tugged it so that he followed you. He complied. "I am glad I caught you when I did. It is dangerous out there... I would dread to think what the same thing would happen to you that happened to Jake."

You led Steve to your tent and let him inside. He ducked under the flap and took a seat on the floor. "I don't know many spots in the camp so I thought I would bring you here. I hope you don't mind?" Steve shook his head as you spoke and a grin broke out onto his face. "Nah, It is fine. I doubt Nancy will come looking for me and if she did she wouldn't suspect me to be here with you."

Nancy had remained seated at the campfire and she shook her head. "Did I do something wrong?" She mumbled under her breath. Dwight looked over at her and rubbed his hand across his face in a stressed manner. He didn't bother respond to the teen because he had vowed that he would never get involved in breakup drama. He had never experienced such things due to not being in many relationships n his past. It had never bothered him much until he arrived in the entity's realm. He wouldn't be able to experience what love was like unless he found someone in the camp.
Nancy glanced over at the nervous leader beside her and waved a hand in front of his face. "Earth to Dwight? You in there?" Dwight snapped out of his thoughts and looked over at the teenager. "What is it Nancy?" HIs voice came out harsher than he had intended but that didn't seem to bother the younger girl. "You okay? You seemed spaced out." She responded without missing a beat. She leaned over and grabbed the half full can of beans and groaned. "Wasteful." She threw it into the fire and watched as the fire began to burn at the metal.

Dwight stood up from his seat and shrugged. "I am fine. You should head to your tent now. It is getting late." Nancy rolled her eyes and stood also. She walked past him and walked in the direction of the tents . He hadn't expected her to actually listen to him. He chuckled. Maybe some people did respect him after all.

The night past fast. Time was a strange thing in the realm. No clocks worked and no one really knew what time of the day it was. The whole camp was silent and everything seemed eerie.The fog had started rolling in as the sun was peeking though the clouds revealing that it was going to be a nice warm day for a change. The entity liked to mx it up to catch out the vunerable.

Across th way of the survivor  camp was the killer camp. A Crow flew across the area before landing in tree near a cabin. The camp was similar to the survivor camp but had a few differences. The main difference being the large cabins that the Killers got. A few others was that the killers had their own maps to visit. All in all their camp was much larger than the survivors. The crow croaked as the door of a cabin opened with a loud bang. A tall figure stepped onto the boggy grass with a grumble. He fixed his mask on his face before walking from his cabin. "What a shit day." He grumbled to himself as the sun began to beat down on the ground. Nobody really enjoyed hot days due to the costumes and running they did. The rain kept them cool but the sun made it difficult to overcome the heat.
The man grabbed a large stick and prodded at a cold fire. He kicked a rock with a annoyed manner. "Where is everyone? I thought it was Huntress' turn to do this darn fire." He grumbled loud enough for a few of the other members of the camp to here.  The Nurse was near the grumbling figure and had heard him complaining  She took a shaky breath which sounded very difficult for her. "Good morning, You are a little early. I am guessing you woke up before she did."

The Nurse gave the killer a small smile. She wasn't wearing her usual mask so her face was revealed. She was extremely pretty and everyone could agree on that. Her red hair glistened under the warm rays of the sun. Today she had opted on wearing a green dress. It would of dragged on the floor if she walked like any other but she never walked. Instead she drifted and floated everywhere often being mistaken for a ghost due to her ability to blink through walls. She was super powered in matches.  The  Trapper or also known as Evan stepped out of his own cabin and saw the Nurse conversing with another and he decided to head over. In this camp he was known to be the leader along with one of his close friends The Doctor. They had a very difficult time trying to make the killers listen to the rules but it was for their own good due to the punishments that the entity would hand out if any rule was broken. "Hello Nurse, Deathslinger. How are you?" He mumbled as he neared them. He glanced around and sighed. "Anna was called into a trial." He gestured to the dull fire. "I doubt we will be needing this much today."

The Huntress opened her eyes expecting to see the familier walls of her cabin but instead was met by seeing grass and a few trees in her view. She looked down at her hand and saw that she was holding her hatchet and axe. Trial time. Time to make some hell.