Fourteen

Back at the Killers Camp things were tense, A few of the killers stood around in a circle. The Huntress, Nurse, The Trapper and The Doctor.

"Are we going to talk about what happened?" The Doctor was the first to break the mumbling conversation that had been happening. The Trapper cleared his throat and nodded. "I guess so, Tell me exactly what happened?" He fixed his gaze, That could barely be seen behind his mask onto The Doctor. The Trapper was considered the Leader among the Killer side. "Well?" He asked once more when The Doctor didn't respond right away.

The Doctor sighed. "Demogorgan. It left our side of the border and went to the Survivors and attack some of them. I had to stop it before the Entity decided to make a bigger punishment out of it. I don't think anyone was badly hurt.."
The Trapper nodded and looked over at Sally who was conversing with the Huntress. "Was anyone else involved other than you Carter?"
The Doctor seemed to hesitate before speaking. "Danny was with me, He was the one who told me that he had seen it running from camp."

That concluded the meeting, Trapper would have to try and find a way to control the Demogorgan. It only seemed to listen to itself or the Entity.

"What was Danny doing out of his cabin at this time of the night?" Trapper mumbled to Carter. He considered Carter on of his closest 'Friends'. He was smart and could actually speak english and not just in grunts or groans.
The Doctor shrugged and shook his head. "Don't ask me, I thought you made sure that everyone was following rules.." He trailed of when he noticed his friends glare.
"Get to bed, We have Trials soon." Evan said and shoved past him and walked into the darkness. Carter sighed. He was just as confused as everyone else, Why had the Creature attacked. It was normally under control.

The fog swirled around on the ground. It was about the time that everyone would be waking up. It was often hard to tell whether it was nighttime or even daylight due to how dark the realm was.
On some occasions of the Killers got bored of being in their camp they often gambled with the Entity to go chill at their respected maps.

You woke up to the sound of a rain beating against the windows and roof of your cabin. You let out a sigh as you pushed yourself out of the warm covers and pulled on some fresh clothes, Still choosing the Leather Jacket to place over the rest of your outfit. You looked around your cabin and sighed. You needed more decoration. You would have to ask around.

The air was humid as you stepped out of your cabin and headed over to your usual spot near the campfire, It was already going and was rarely ever out. As you approached the logs and took a seat you spotted Jake, He was always around but preferred his own company which you couldn't blame him for. If he wasn't out mapping the realm or going on walks and being with nature he was with Claudette.
Jake noticed your arrival as you took a seat next to him and a large grin appeared on his face. His brown eyes sparkled with joy. "Hey Y/n, How are you today?" You let out a sigh feeling almost relived that he hadn't brought up the incident with the killer. It had you on edge. "Good Morning Jake, I am doing good. How are you doing?"
Jake opened his mouth to speak when Steve jogged over with Quentin and David. Quentin took the seat on the opposite side of you and waved whilst Steve and David stood around the fire. "Y/n, Thank gods that you are safe." Steve mumbled causing a look of confusion to be written all over Jake's face. "Wait, What are you on about?" The sparkle in his eye had faded now and was now replaced with confusion. He leaned forward slightly, His lips forming in a thin line.

"Jake, I swear you live under a rock." David chuckled to himself as Steve answered the young man. "The Demogorgan broke into our camp and attacked Y/n." He shivered. "Luckily I was around."
You looked at Jake who was staring at you causing you to grow uncomfortable. "Look, It isn't a big deal. I am thankful that Steve was around to save me but please..Can we change the subject now?"
Jake nodded but you had a funny feeling that he would be keeping an eye on you. It surprised you that he hadn't heard from Claudette about the whole incident. It was fresh in your mind though and you knew that it was going to be a couple of days before you got over it.