Twelve

Only one survivor made it out that trial alive and that was Nea. Y/n was the second person to be moried and Quentin was last.
Felix had become one of your favoured survivors due to the fact that he decidd to wait for you all to exit the game. "How was it? Did you win?" He looked you and Quentin up and down and sighed. "The looks on your face tells me you didn't."
You all took a seat around the campfire. "We are going to have to do something about Nea...I say we wait until people notice that she is acting up and then Dwight will have to tell the Entity because he has no choice. She is ruining the games for us." Quentin crossed his arms across his chest as he spoke and leaned on you. Felix gave the younger boy a confused look and Quentin began speaking again. "She was working with the killer. I saw her conversing with Michael and he  went straight for me when he saw me and left her."
Felix furrowed a brow and clasped his hands together. '"At the start of the trial she said she was keeping a eye on Y/n" He shot you a apologetic look. "I guess she was covering her own tracks." Quentin stood up from the warm fire and shook his slightly long hair and pulled on his beanie. "I gotta take a nap. Remember, Let the others notice okay?"
You and Felix nodded as Quentin walked of, You both fell into a slightly strange silence before Elodie appeared at Felix' side and took a seat. You had never spoken to the women before and was slightly nervous. Both her and Felix were stunning human beings. She gave you a smile and waved.
"Everything alright over here? I have never seen that boy look so serious before.." When she spoke her voice was soft. She was referring to Quentin. Felix blinked slightly as he came out of his trance. Hi blue eyes turning to take in the beautiful women beside him. Beautiful people herd together. "We were discussing our trial." He mumbled. Elodie nodded. "Was it that bad?" She turned to you as she spoke, Not wanting to exclude you.
"We all got moried apart from Nea." You stated bluntly and she sighed. "Ah." You stood up  from the fire and turned to leave. "I am heading to my cabin. It was nice finally meeting you two!"
You walked from the fire and headed in the direction of your cabin but didn't enter as you noticed someone stood outside your door. You made eye contact. "Dwight?" You mumbled as you got closer and noticed him talking to Jake.
Dwight turned and smiled. "Hey Y/n, Have you heard the news?" He questioned as you opened the door and let them in your slightly empty cabin.
The cabin was decorated with F/C wallpaper and wooden flooring. The empty bean bags had been swapped out and replaced with a large oak wooden table with two chairs around it to match. You also noticed that someone had gave you a large F/C sofa. You of course still had the sleeping cot. The three of you plopped down onto the four seater sofa.
"What news?" You questioned as you took the middle seat and Jake sat right beside you and Dwight sat a seat further down for space purposes. Dwight glanced at Jake for a few seconds longer than he should've but never made any comments. His eyes flickered with a emotion you had never seen before but it was gone and replaced with bright eyes as he began telling you the news. "We had a new survivor arrive today. That means a new killer. Her name is Yun-Jin Lee."
You nodded and smiled. "I am no longer the newbie!" Jake laughed beside you and you grinned. "New killer though?" Dwight sighed "Yeah,  He is apparently good but insane as hell...A KPOP star. Yun-Jin Lee says she was his manager."
You shivered at the thought of facing another killer You still hadn't met all of the other ones and dreaded every moment. You had chosen a few that you liked to face. Ghostface was one of them because he was actually funny and wasn't to bad when it came to hooking everyone and camping. Dwight took of his glasses  and began cleaning them on his t-shirt. "Well, That is all that I had to say.. How was the match?"
You groaned and fell backwards onto Jake, Your head landing on his lap as you sprawled out. You feet not quite touching Dwights legs. "It was awful! It was Michael and he moried everyone apart from Nea. Nea followed me around the whole match and was being annoying as hell." You sighed and shut your eyes as Jake began to mess with your hair.
A knock on the door broke of the conversation and Dwight got up and heaved the door open.. "David? Hi- Uh yeah. They are here...Come in."
Dwight moved backwards just as David stepped though the door. He had a new outfit on. It was a new theme it seemed. Dwight was sporting a red button up shirt with a black tie and jeans held up by a belt. Jake had his hair pulled up in a ponytail and a mask on his face, He had a body warmer on and some jeans. David was sporting a cap on his head, He had a white shirt that was bloodied and some dark trousers on.
Everyone looked really stylish. You still wore the Leather jacket and the outfit that had been given to you when you had arrived. When David noticed you laying on the sofa he grinned and strided over and moved your legs so he could sit down. "Ello Darlin." He said smirking.
You rolled your eyes at his dramatic entrance and stuck your tongue  out at him. You and David had a strong bond and you loved it. It was stronger than Quentins friendship with you.
-Time Skip-
Dwight left after David had arrived at your cabin. He mumbled something about important  things to be doing and that he was busy. Jake shook his head after he left. "Totally jealous."
David responded in a hushed voice. "Jealous of what, Mate?" He spoke silently as he noticed you had fallen asleep to Jake playing with your hair. Jake leaned back in the comfy seat. "You and Y/n... He even looked at me funnily.  I think he likes her." Jake whispered back. David's eyes darkened. "You think he likes Y/n?"
Jake glanced at David and shrugged. "Why else would he get jealous and not want to spend time with anyone but them? It is Sus." He shrugged. "Maybe it doesn't mean anything?" He stopped talking for a moment. "Are you okay David? You seem a bit tense..."
David stood up and headed towards the exit "Heading out. Speak later" He said bluntly and left you and Jake. Jake chuckled causing you to wake up. "Hey Y/n..You have two lovers." He teased her.
You at up slowly and shot him a glare which caused him to laugh more. "Hey, Who you going to pick?" You grinned evilly and decided to mess with him. "I was thinking about you...Would that be okay?"
Jake blushed a dark red and became flustered. You laughed. 'I am kidding Jakie. I love you but as a friend." Jake relaxed slightly and gave you a nervous smile. "Phew, I didn't wanna break your heart" The wilderness man rubbed the back of his neck nervously.
You watched as he stood up and you winked at him and he rolled his eyes. He walked over to the window and looked out of it. "Y/n?" He spoke your name softly causing you to go stand near him. "What's up?"
"Of course I am okay Jake, Why wouldn't I be?" You shrugged and turned to face him. He leaned on the wall and took in your appearance as if he was seeing you for the first time. "You looked like you were in deep thought?" He gave a small smile that didn't quite reach his eyes.
You ran a hand though your h/c hair and took a seat back on the sofa and yawned. "I was just thinking about what you said.." You paused as Jake came and took a seat beside you. "About David and Dwight crushing on you?" He questioned before you could speak. "I was just observing and I could be wrong."
You nodded. "Is it even possible to have love in this realm?" You wondered. Jakes eyes swam with emotion and he patted your shoulder but even he didn't have a response. The two of you fell into a strange silence. Your mind swarming with thoughts.