Twenty

It was like a dream. Everything moved so fast yet also so slow at the same time. Nothing was making sense at all.

You swallowed nervously and clasped your hands together as you could hear the threat in Nea's voice as she neared. "I have always wondered if another can hurt a fellow being whilst not being in trial."

You let out a shaky breath. "Nea, Nothing good can come from this."
You attempted to reason with her but you already had a feeling that she was not going to listen to you. Maybe someone else but not you.

Deep down you had a nagging feeling that Nea was a good person. She was young and had been thrown into a world of horror and death yet she could never die. You felt pity for her but didn't allow it to show.

"Look, I don't know what you have against me but I have done nothing to offend you. I got chosen to be here. I did not want this"

Nea paused and shook her head. She looked troubled but she didn't respond.
You sighed. At least you had tried to reason with her. You didn't want to stick around to see what her second plan was.
You forced your legs to move and soon you had flung the door back open and started sprinting.

You must of had the element of surprise on your side as Nea was quite far behind but she was lean and fast, Being in the realm had taught her new tricks and made her strong and speedy. You knew that she could never match Meg's speed though. You suddenly wished to be Meg or at least have her help.

You hadn't thought that you would be running through the campsite late at night. It was nearly dawn but most of the camp was empty as everyone was alseep. One person was awake though and you couldn't help but realise that it was someone who shouldn't be in the camp at all.

"Ghostface" You muttered as you slowed your sprint into a short run as you stopped near him. He was crouched in his normal stealth postition.
He stood silently, The only sound was his light breathing and the sound of Nea's footsteps getting increasingly closer.

"Y/n, Fancy seeing you here." You could hear the smirk in his voice as he spoke. You wondered what he was doing here and felt worried that he was on the same side as Nea.

You let out a small sigh of relief as he seemingly noticed what was happening. He moved his cloak slightly and revealed his knife and glanced at it. "What is happening?"He said in a low voice as he stepped in front of you and faced Nea as she came to a stop.

Nea looked only slightly breathless as she looked at you. Her eyes still holding the same glazed look. "Siding with the killers Y/n? I knew that we shouldn't of trusted you. Your letting them in our camp!" She exlaimed throwing her hands in the air as if to prove her point.

Ghostface lifted his mask ever so slightly, Revealing his very nice looking jawline and his smirk. The rest of his face remained covered.
"You know, I could not see Y/n taking up the mantle of betraying her friends."

Nea crossed her arms across her chest and scowled in your direction. She wasn't looking as brave now that a killer was near. "So, You hide behind killers now. He isn't always going to be around to protect you."She Stated with a grin.

Ghostface pulled his mask back down and stood straight. He twirled his knife and tapped his foot. "I shouldn't have to be protecting them."He retorted. Nea scoffed and took a step closer in your direction. "You better watch your back, I am going to make your trials horrible." She spoke with venom coating her words.
Ghostface took a protective step in front of you and raised his knife and brought it down.

You looked around Ghostface's shoulder and saw blood oozing from Nea's hand. She yelped and turned and fled.
"Why are you protecting me Danny?" You questioned as he turned around and looked you over. He shrugged and placed his knife away. "Something about you.." He mumbled and wrapped his arm around you. "Come on. I will walk you to your cabin."

Ghostface was true to his word and escorted you back to the warmth of your cabin. He glanced around and grumbled something that you didnt quite hear. He strode into the cabin and grabbed the cloth and threw it in the trash can before sauntering over to the bed and plopping down onto it and letting out a sigh.
He didn't move when you walked over and poked him instead you felt his hand grab your arm and his other arm twist around your waist and you ended up laying on top of him.

"What are you doing?!" You exclaim as you heard a chuckled come from him. He shrugged. "You ask to many questions. Shut up before I make you."
You attempted to move out of his grasp but he was strong. His grip only tightened as you struggled and pouted in his direction.
After a few more feeble attempts he seemed bored and before long he had flipped you onto the bed. Your back hit the mattress and he was above you. You couldn't see his face but you knew that he wore his signature smirk.
"Better princess?" He let out a laugh and pulled out his knife and gently placed it to your cheek before gliding it down but not enough to make any injuries.

He let out a sigh and climbed off of you after a few moments. He stretched and let out a yawn and lazily moved towards the exit. "Ill be seeing you around doll." He said in a soft voice before vanishing into the shadows.

What the hell just happened?