Chapter 1 The kingdom of silla

Chapter 1 kingdom of silla:*Thunder* In 2082 December 30 the queen was giving birth to a baby girl.Years passed and the princess grew.she is 18 years old now,her parents are very strict with her,her name is Lily.

The princess was very smart but she always had the same desire,the desire to be free,have fun and go out for adventure.Now and then she would try to run but she always got caught by her parents,her parents had enough and they decided to get her a guards to make sure that she does not try to escape.She would usually cry at night,she told herself that ''princess's shouldn't cry'' and would go to bed.

Then one night of a setting sun,she escaped and ran into the woods far away from the palace.The farther into the woods she went the darker it got.She started getting scared and decided to sit down and take a break. After 15-20 minutes passed,she got up and started walk back to the palace.

                                                                              Lily's pov

I started walking back to the palace with a weird feeling in my guts telling me to run,I ignored it and continued walking.After a few minutes of walking I hear footsteps behind me.

I turned to see who it is but I didn't see anyone.I started getting scared which I already was and just started walking faster. I started hearing the footsteps again this time louder and closer than the last time.Before I could turn around and see who it is,I felt a handkerchief on my face.My eyes started getting heavy and darkness surrounded me.

Sorry for the bad English grammar,it's not my first language.Hope u enjoy this book,have a nice day😘😘🥰🥰