Chapter 2:Secrets of Silla

Chapter 2 secrets of Silla:(In a unknown place)~Author's pov
Lily started to wake up after been knocked out.''W-Where am I" lily started to look around the place she didn't know,she started panicking and yell "Help!!someone help me!!please''tears started rolling down her rosy cheeks."I see you are awake" a man in a black suit said with a smirk.😏

"W-who are you" Lily asked "the names Draco" the man said "what do you want from me" Lily asked with a more realized stabled voice "oh,just revenge" Draco said with a crooked smile, "revenge?! for who" lily asked confused "your parents,princess-ah"Draco said in a bitter tone.'Why would he want to take on my parents,their too nice to do anything bad to anyone.Then why would he want to take revenge on my parents' lily thought.

"Draco,could you tell me why you want to take revenge on my parents,they're too nice to do anything bad to anyone"Lily said with a confused expression "you really want to know" Draco asked lily nodded her head with a smile on her face,she wasn't that worried about been in this unknown place with a random guy named Draco and the fact that she was kidnapped.

"Well" draco started "this happened when we were kids,about 40 years ago I-" "40 years ago!!!"lily interrupted "how old are you now" lily asked "1.don't interrupt me 2.I'm 45 years old"Draco said with a straight face.This shocked lily,as she didn't think that a 45 year old would look that good. After a few minutes of silences draco decided to break it,"anyway,let's continue with the story" 'now where was I' draco thought-minutes of thinking he finally got it "ahh,okay lets get started.So 40 years ago" Draco said in a bitter-sweet tone.

Left you all on a cliffhanger🤭😏😊What do you think happened 40 years ago?Comment.Hope y'all have a nice day💜💜💓💓PEACE:D

I GOT #1 IN WEIRD THINGS AND IT'S ONLY BEEN A FEW HOURS or A DAY,I am shocked and happy OMG SJDFHJNFJNJFNJNJ😭😭😭😭😨😨😨😨THANK YOU GUYS LOVE Y'ALL💗💗💗💖💖💖💖