Chapter 4:Back at the palace

Chapter 4:Back at the palace,the king and queen are panicking after finding out that the princess is missing.The king sent guards to search the palace grounds,while the queen was in bed resting after fainting.Everything was a mess,people panicking,some even fainting and others run around searching for the princess."Did you find the princess"the king asked the guards in front of him,"no,your majesty"one of the guards answered bowing down to a 90 degree angle.

The king was having mixed feelings filled with anger,fear and sadness making the situation worse than it already was. "Did you find any clues that could help us find the princess"the king asked through gritted teeth, I'm sorry,your majesty but we didn't find anyt-" the guard was interrupted by another guard on the left "I found a piece of cloth,probably a handkerchief cloth" the guard explained "come here"the king ordered.

The guard walked up to the king,the king took the cloth and called a maid."bring me the person who makes these type of cloths" the king gave the maid the cloth and the maid went to find someone.The maid came back with a lady that was about 60-62 years old next to her.The king gave her the cloth to examine it,the lady looked at it for a few minutes and finally answering"it indeed is a handkerchief cloth "the lady said "mmh'' the lady hummed "what is it" the king asked "it seems like the cloth has sleep dust on it"the lady looked at the king before saying "it seems like the princess was kidnapped.

HAHAHAHAHA another cliffhanger🤣🤣🤣🤣 Also sorry about the late update I didn't know what to write and also because my computer started malfunctioning😔😭

Well hope you have a good night vamps bye🥰😘😘😘😘😘💜💜💜