Chapter 6:(The past)Warning

SURPRISE UPDATE!!This chapter will be longer than the other chapters that I wrote,enjoy😘

It became a normal routine for the 3 friends to meet and go to the haunted house.They even made a new friend named Amy,they found a lot of new things everyday.Amy and Draco started growing feelings for each other but they never noticed the other's feel.-Love*sigh* A sad emotion of pain and happiness.Anyways~

Today was like any other day,the group of friends were laying under a tree,with their sun kissed skin under the bright sunlight.

"Did you see Amy's face she looked mad"the group laughed while Amy was pouting.

                                                                                  ~Flashback~

The group was walking to their meeting place ~which is at the tree in the center of the three kingdoms ~ when Amy tripped and hit face first in a bowl of horse poo.The others turned around when they heard a thud behind them,they turned around and saw Amy with a face covered in horse poo. Araina cracked into laughter when she saw her,Alex was trying to hold his laughter but started laughing soon enough.Draco was the only one who wasn't laughing,Draco started walking closer to Amy but soon stepped back when the horrible smell of horse poo hit nose"agh,that smells bad"draco shrieked "w-well y-eah,it i-is horse poo"Araina said catching her breath.

They continued walking to the tree,with people blocking their nose when they passed by-Amy took off the horse poo but still smells like it,if any of you were wondering.Anyways~ Finally they reached a river that was close to their destination "Oh thank the Lord ,am saved!"Amy started running to the river and washed her face.The others sat down waiting for Amy to be done .They continued walking after Amy finished.---They sat down under the tree and started talking.

                                                                          ~Present~

"Guys! lets go to the castle before it gets dark" Alex said "okay" "m'kay" "lets go" everyone answered .They started walking to the castle and started running halfway.

They reached the black doors of the castle and waited until it opened "wow,this always surprises me every time"Amy smiled as she watches the door open "I know its really beautiful" draco said looking at Amy 'really beautiful'he whispered."Okay Mr.flirty,we should head inside now" Amy got closer to draco's face and bopped his nose,they walked inside and saw the other two looking out around.They looked around but found nothing new.

"Was this door always here?"Alex questioned to himself,as the group walked they walked pass a door that they never saw before-by 'they' I mean Alex as the other are busy looking at every angle of the castle trying to find something new. Alex walked closer to door and looked it up and down before stepping closer and grasping the door handle thingy-i don't know what it's called.Anyways~Alex was hesitating on either opening the door or tell his friends about it,before he could make the decision HE GETS DRAGGED into the room "AHHH!!" "ALEX!"

A/N: So this is the most writing I have EVER done in my life and am proud,I hope you liked this chapter🤗.You are welcome to vote and comment on this book🤗This writing was 481 words without the author note.Sorry for this lame chapter it took me a week to finish writing this chapter😭😭,am not really good in writing nor spelling so any grammar corrections please let me know I don't know when I will update here I guess whenever I want to?you never know I am also working on me writing when I have time or in the mood My back hurts for writing for this long Anyways~I almost forgot,I was suppose to post this yesterday or today at 12 am but then I went on my other computer and haven't slept yet and now its 8 am I can't with myself🤣🤣🤣🤣 ANYWAYS~ 

Here's the sneak peak:"your not going anywhere"the lady said grabbing draco and amy back into the room Bye vamps I will see you when I return🥰🥰🥰

Monday April 12,2021 8:34am