Chapter 3:The Past

The past
"Your parents and I were really good friends, we had known each since we were kids.We loved adventure but one adventure changed our lives"
                                                    (Flashback 40 years ago 2042)
"Hey guys!what are you guys doing"draco asked siting down "nothing really" Alex said in a bored tone "that's good"draco squeaked in a excited tone "how is that good?"Alex and Ariana said at the same time."I found out about this place,and people said that it's haunted.So I wanted to go see it with you guys and it could be a new adventure"draco explained "it's a win-win situation" Alex said amused, "what are we waiting for?Lets go" Ariana said as she got on her feet as the other two did the same.

Alex,Ariana,and draco started walking with draco leading to their destination.They arrived after a 25 minute walk to a big dark door,draco went up front and knocked on the door. They waited for someone to answer no one did...draco was about to knock again when the door opened by it self.-Would of ran away if that happened in real life🤣They walked in ignoring the mysterious behavior of the door.

This all y'all people got killed in movies just going to walk into a random house opening by itself😨😔Sorry if it's short,be writing this twice and its 3 in the morning.I don't know if this would be the age at this time but image with me.😅
Their ages
Alex-8
Draco-8
Ariana-7
good night vamps,dream well🥰🥰