Chapter 5:The past pt2

Alex,Ariana,and Draco entered the house and roamed around.They walked by a a room with paintings,Alex was the first one to notice he pulled on draco's clothing "hey look there,can we look at the paintings inside" Alex plead. Araina and draco groaned when Alex insisted in going in the room,they weren't that much of a fan of art like Alex but they still went. 1.because they loved him 2.because they don't want to get lost or get separated.-Same thing right🤔Whatever anyways~

As they looked around the place they saw alot of cool paintings and items,there were things like a crown of the old king of Korea,the throne,arrows,swords and other ancient things. Ariana and draco surprisingly were actually interested instead of been bored.They were now looking at a painting of the king of Korea in the Joseon dynasty,"who is he?" Ariana asked "he was the king of Korea,his name was injo-I think anyways~ he ruled in the Joseon dynasty,to be honest I think he was kind of stupid while ruling the place" Alex said with a smug smile on his face.

"Why you say that" draco asked "because" Alex began "the king was not the best of kings,one of the reasons is because he never listened to his people.Another one is that he was easily fooled you can say,this leaded to a war to happening with the quings. It was a surprise attack,alot of the villagers were killed--it could have been prevented if the king listened to the villagers words.The worst I could say is when the king bowed down to the king of the quings Taeiji for his life to be forgiven" Alex explained

"At least he could have tried to listen to them,like what kind of king doesn't listen to his people"Araina said in a annoyed voice "hey guys" Araina and Alex turned to look at draco "what"Araina and Alex said at the same time "it's getting dark,we should get home now" draco said looking out the big windows.Alex and Araina went to where draco was and looked out the window "oh my,I didn't know we stayed for that long"Araina said.

They walked back to the door of the room and started walking,they walked from left to right to left again.They didn't know where their going but they continued walking and eventually saw the big black door and like before it opened by itself,this time no one touched it.They all went their own way back home.

I don't know alot of things about korea history,so sorry if some of the things aren't right
I will try to fix it and sorry for the late update😔😔but I hope you enjoyed this chapter.See yall next time in the next chapter.😝I will give some spoilers at the end of some chapters .

Well hope you have a good night vamps bye😜😜😜😘🥰🥰😘😘💜💜💜