Chapter 7:Danger

"Alex" they ran as the door started closing "no,no,no,please!no" ariana banged on the door pleading it to open.

Amy and draco tried to find a way to open the door "m-m-maybe it's like in the movies w-with t-t-the secret passages"Amy started panicking with each passing minute,Ariana crying in front of the wall."What should we do??We can't just leave him" Ariana said after calming down "how about we pretend we are opening a door"draco said they turned to the wall,and looked at it before draco put his hand out like his about to open a door.Amy and Ariana put their hands on top of draco's and waited for something to happen "nothing is happenin-ahhh!" Ariana was cut off when they were dragged inside the wall.                                     

   ★★~Meanwhile with Alex-Alex's POV~★★

"Ahhh!!"*ugh* where am I...I looked around the place and was met with a black room and a statue looking back at me.I stood up and walked around the room to find a way out.I turned behind me when I heard banging but was met a black wall then I heard crying----wait!that sounds like Ariana "Ari!Ari!can you hear me" I yelled banging at the wall "let me out!"

I kept shouting but nothing was working. I felt something wet on my face I touched it...IT WAS BLOOD...who's blood is this?,I looked up and saw a lady staring back at me with blood coming out of her eyes "AHH!" I ran to the other side of the room.

Someone grabbed my hand,I turned around to see a lady in a black old fashion dress "who are you?" they asked "uhh...my name is Alex,who are you?" I asked "am the owner of this castle" they answered.I was confused if she's the owner why was she here "but I don't like people in my castle,do you what I do with them?" she asked "uhm..no" I said "well,I'll show you" her eyes turned  black.I felt my feet get lifted off the ground,I felt the air been drained out of me and a pointy thing poking my back. "any last words?" I wish I could see my parents and Ariana,Amy,and Draco one last time "night" "ALEX!" a door slammed open I turned my to see Draco,Ariana,and Amy. my lips curved into a weak smile before I went unconscious.

The lady's eyes and the blood was black,kind of 2 in 1.

The lady at up there is the random lady that was in the room and also chocking Alex

The lady at up there is the random lady that was in the room and also chocking Alex.I also had a whole different storyline for this chapter but I  changed it at the last minute for a more spicy one.The other one sounds lame but there was going to be a confession in there but I changed it.So y'all girl had thought she had updated chpt 7 but she forgot and a month passed by😔,am sorry vamps😭 but here's your chapter hope you enjoy.Another cliff HAHAHAAH!!!am so evil goodnight vamps.