Chapter 12

Eric POV
Warnings: oral, language, unprotected sex.

Paul and Gene had just left. Hard to think that someone who was so uncomfortable with my makeout session in the studio with Bruce would end up just the same.

I jumped into Bruce's arms, almost knocking him over. "Kiss me." I said. His lips locked with mine in a hot and wet kiss.

He sat us down on the couch, our lips never breaking contact. A blush spread across my face as he pulled back. "No, don't stop. Please." I begged. A look of confusion spread across his face, but he cradled my face and guided me back to his lips. "So fucking sexy." Bruce mumbled against my lips. I blushed.

I felt a bulge against my thigh. 'This man is going to be the fucking death of me.' I  thought. "You want me to suck on it? I can tell you have a little problem there." I said as I looked down. "If you want to that would be great." He said with a smile on his face.

I got on the floor and took unbuttoned his pants and took off his boxers just enough to allow his dick to spring free. I pumped him in my hand to get him harder and took him in my mouth.

He groaned as I sucked on his tip. "That's it babe. Suck on my dick. I want you to choke on it, and then I'll bend you over the coffee table and fuck you as hard as I can." Bruce ordered.

The thought of being used to the point where I can't walk for weeks excited me, causing my erection to strain even more on my denim and quickly became uncomfortable.

"Take 'em off babe. I'm sure that doesn't feel good to have that nice hard cock shoved in those tight pants, huh?" He asked rhetorically.

I pulled back for a second and removed my pants and boxers as my dick sprung up and hit my stomach. I sighed in relief. Bruce chuckled a bit. "Feel better baby?" He asked. I nodded and quickly took him in my mouth again. My head bobbed as he gripped my hair. "Fuck yah baby. Your mouth is so warm and wet around my cock." Bruce praised.

I moaned in response, the vibrations made him throw his head back. The angelic faces he made during sex were amazing.

"Stop babe. I wanna be inside you when I cum." He said. We took of the rest of our clothes off and he bent me over the table. He lined up with me and pushed in. The feeling of his raw cock filling me up could've made me cum right then and there. I clenched around him as I laid my head on the table. "Fuck, Bruce. You fill me up so good." I moaned. "The fuck did you just call me?" He asked as he slapped my ass.

He slapped it a few more times and then massaged it. "Who am I?!" He growled. "Daddy." I moaned, turning it into more of a whine. "That's fucking right. Now don't fuck that up again unless you want Bruises all over your ass." He said.

He pounded into my ass as his hand reached around and pumped my cock making a high-pitched moan escape my lips. "Oh fuck I love it when you moan like that. Do it again." He ordered.

A string of loud high-pitched moans left my mouth, making him fuck me harder and faster.

"Does it feel good when I fuck you just like that?" He asked. "Y-yes! It feels so fucking good daddy." I moaned loudly. "You like it when I stroke your hard cock?" Bruce asked again. "Fuck yes, keep going!" He thrust deeper into my hole, making me see stars behind my eyes.

He rubbed the tip of my cock in circles with his finger tip as I cried out. The name he loved being called so much was a constant mantra that rolled off my lips as my eyes screwed shut and I held a death grip on the table in pure ecstasy.

I felt my knees begin to give, and Bruce wrapped his free hand around my waist, steadying me. "Shit you're so big!" I cried. His size felt larger than normal, due to the different position.

He removed his hand from my waist and buried them in my hair, pulling me upwards to his chest. "You fucking like being dominated, don't you?" He asked. "Yes I love it, it feels so good daddy." I told him as I moved my hips backwards to his pelvis to get him deeper inside me and increase both our pleasure.

"Shit that feels good." Bruce said as he leaned his head back. I took this as an opportunity to kiss his neck. He moaned at the actions, but quickly snapped back in his place with new-found energy and dominance.

"You think you're the one in charge here?" He started. "You need to be punished." Bruce threatend.

He bent me over the table and stroked me as fast as he could while also using his grip on my hip to drive himself into me, getting a deeper angle.

Tears spilled from my eyes as the overwheming pleasure took over. "Fuck I'm gonna cum!" I screamed. "No you're fucking not! Only good boys get to cum, you're gonna suffer. Maybe while I'm at it I'll leave you to make yourself cum. After all, you do think you're the dominant one, right?" Bruce asked rhetorically. "Please daddy, I'm sorry. I just wanted it to feel good for you too. I didn't mean to be bad. Please let ne cum." I pleaded. He thought about it for a second, but his thrusts never slowed down. "Alright baby, cum for daddy." He said.

I came right then in his hand. His thrusts became sloppy as he released inside of me and rode out our orgasms.

He pulled out of me and I unsuccessfully stood up. I collapsed to the floor, my skin coated in a thin layer of sweat and bruises already forming in the places where he had a strong grip on my body. The thing is, I loved the pain. I liked how it was a reminder that what I have with Bruce is reality and no fantasy. That our love exists and that it's not a figment of my imagination that seems so real or a realistic dream. The pain makes me feel loved.

He gently put his hands around my waist and pulled me up. "I really did a number on you, didn't I babe, I'm sorry I was so rough. I'll be gentler next time, I promise." He swore. "Why are you sorry? That was the best fucking orgasm I've ever had." I explained. "I'm glad you liked it baby." Bruce said as he placed a soft kiss on my lips.

"Good thing we have the next few days off." I said thankfully. "I know. Probably so Paul and Gene can fuck every where." He joked. I chuckled a bit.

"Guess that gives us a few days to fuck as well. Why not use it?" He said seductively. "Babe, I love our sex and all, but I can't stand by myself, can we have a break for a few minutes?" I asked shyly. I don't know why but I was expecting the worst. "Of course my love. But can we leave the clothes off?" He begged. "Yes. I don't know if I can even put them on without my knees buckling anyways." I explained.

"Watch a movie and then round 2 in the shower?" I suggested. "Good idea, baby." Bruce said. We picked a movie and sat down. I ended up falling asleep in Bruce's arms. The one place I can be anywhere and call it home.

The one place I can always be safe without any doubt. In the arms of the one person I love.

AN:
I am so sorry for the delay on writing. I hope you all like this chapter. Thanks for all the support you have given me. Love you all!❤