chapter 6

Eric POV   June 10th 1991

'I just confessed my love to my crush, he kissed me, and said that he loved me too.' I thought to myself. We now had our hands all over eachother. Good thing the others weren't around to see or hear us.

"Bruce." I moaned as he bit and sucked on my neck. He left little love marks a over my neck and chest.

I flipped us over so that i was on top and straddled him. I grinded myself on his crotch. He moaned loudly. I stopped and kissed him. We made out for the next 10 minutes until the boys came out of the studio and caught us.

"Hey guys. Were gonna finish recording asylum and- WHAT THE FUCK!?" Paul screamed.

"AHHH!" Bruce and i screamed in unison as we fell off the couch.

"Haven't you ever heard of knocking you dick?!" I asked in a harsh tone.

"Haven't you ever heard of the opposite of gay?!" Paul asked as he cringed. I swear he threw up in his mouth a little.

"Leave Paul. Please." Bruce said calmly.

"Dicks." Paul muttered underneath his breath.

"What a fucking man whore." I said. Bruce snorted and broke into fits of laughter.

"Damn Eric. I gad no idea that you had such a bad mouth." Bruce said whike still laughing.

"You haven't even heard the worst of it." I said.

"Just shut up and kiss me foxy." Bruce said. I then shoved him up against the couch and kissed him hard. Our tounges found eachother. It became a heated, sloppy, wet kiss. I couldnt get enough of Bruce.

He picked me up and set me on the couch and french kissed me intil wd both couldnt breath.

"Wow." I spit out breathlesly.

Bruce let out a chuckle as he held me in his arms.

"We should probably get back to recording asylum before i end up fucking you." Bruce said. My face turned red.

"G-good id-dea Bruce." I stuttered.