chapter 1

Eric POV.   June 7th 1991

We had recently recived a call from our manager, Doc McGhee, that our newly created album was a huge hit and success. We all were super excited and jumped up down like school girls.

TIME SKIP.....

We had just arrived at our limos from a concert in Tokyo Japan. We were all exhasted and dying to get some much needed and well deserved sleep.

Paul and Gene took one limo, so that left me with Bruce. The only person in the world who could make me hard just by looking at him. I've had a crush on Bruce since I joined the band. But i just couldn't find the balls to tell him.

The limos started down the road and on their way to a suit hotel. The hotel was about 2 hours away, which was alot more spending time with Bruce than i could take without maintaining a bulge appearing in my tight black leather pants.

We were somewhat in a rural area, when the car hit a sudden bump. It scared me and caused me to grab onto Bruce's upper thigh, and squeeze. Once i had calmed down, i pulled me hand away.

"Sorry." I said in a small and shy tone.

"No need to be sorry foxy." Bruce said in a calm tone. I gave him a small smile, which he quickly returned.

The rest of the drive was pretty smooth and silent. I would grab onto Bruce occasionally if i got scared by something.

"So, what have you been planning to do for the weekend?" Bruce asked me.

"Nothing much. What about you?" I asked. I could clearly see that he was trying to create small talk in order to get rid of the sexual tension that was obviously flowing through the air.

"I thought that i would go shopping and get some new clothes. Im just trying to have a semi-normal life without the sex, drugs, rock, and groupies. I just wanna be normal." Bruce explained.

"I get it. Being famous is hard. But you know how to handle it. Youve been in this band longer than i have. Its just...well...you know...it gets scary when theirs no one out their to help you out when you wanna get away from all of the drama." I told him.

"Yah. So whats your least favorite part of being famous?" He asked.

"The paparazzi." I told bruce.

"You're like my mirror. They're the worst. I especially hate it when they asked us about our sexuality. Well how about we asked you about your sexuality. Its like yah! How does it feel now? Huh bitch?" Bruce asked rhetorically.

We both ended up laughing.

"I was about to lose it when that one chick who thought she was all tits and ass asked us about our sex lives." I told Bruce with a slight chuckle.

"I was about to knock that bitch's ass into next week!" Bruce said. We laughed once again.

"Do you remeber when Paul dated that blonde chick? I fucking hated her. I cant remeber her name. It was like Brooke or Berlin, i dont know." Bruce said with a chuckle.

"Ummmm....Oh! Her name was Becky!" I said.

"Becky! Thats right. I knew that slut's name started when a B." Bruce said.

"You know, Paul should've gotten her a necklace with a B on it and said, this is for you bitch." I told bruce. He laughed so hard that he might have pissed his pants a little.

"I love you like me own brother Eric." Bruce told me.

"I love you too." I said. Bruce gave me a few pats on the back, and then curled beside that window and closed his eyes. I laid my head down by his lower waist. He stroked my hair, and i fell asleep in no time.

I quickly realized, that i dont just like Bruce, I love him.