chapter 2

Bruce POV June 8th 1991

I woke up to our driver telling us that we had arrived. Eric was still asleep. His head was on my side while his hand rested on my lower stomach. I smiled.

"Eric we have to get out of the car." I said softly as i shook him and stroked his waist. He really is beautiful.

I will admit it. I do have a huge crush on Eric. He's sexy, smary, incredibly talented, and a good person. I mean, whats not to love about this beautiful and intelligent man? He's everything I've ever wanted out of a person. I just wanna kiss him. Im sure his lips are softer than butter.

"Hey. Eric." I said a little louder but in the same soft tone. He stirred a bit and then slowly opened his eyes.

"Hi bruce." Eric said.

"Hi Eric." I said as i stroked his lower abdomen. He was still half asleep so i decided to carry him. There was only two rooms so Eric and i had to share a bed.

I picked him up and carried him bridal style into the hotel and up the stairs into our bedroom. I put Eric down for a minute and held him close as i struggled to find the room key. I found it and opened up the door. I picked Eric up again and carried him to the bed. I then carefully set him down and stripped him down to his boxers for him. I then did the same and climbed in the bed. I then fell asleep and drempt about Eric.

*start of dream*

I wrapped my arms around Eric and found myself accidentally spooning him. He grinded himself into me so i went a bit harder. He moaned a bit. I became uncomfortably hard in my boxers so i spooned him much harder. He moaned loudly.

"Harder." Eric whispered. I grunted as my breath hitched.

"Eric. Fuck." I whispered.

*end of dream*

I woke up feeling the best i have in a long time.