Chapter 13

Bruce POV

Eric had fallen asleep and the movie was almost over. I wanted our round two that he promised me but it would he selfish to wake him up for my pleasure.

I let him sleep and was about to try to get rid of my "problem". I walked out of the living room and into a quiet space. My hand wrapped around my throbbing cock as I pumped myself and imagine it was Eric's soft hand around me.

"Fuck Eric." I moaned. I tried to stay as quiet as possible in fear of waking him up. The pad of my thumb ran over my tip as my imagination ran wild.

"Damnit Eric that feels so fucking good. You're gonna make me cum soon."

Not long after, I released into my hand and opened my eyes to find Eric with his cock sprung up and his hand on his hip. I swallowed hard at the sight. "Someone has quite the imagination. Coulda just woke me up if you needed to cum that bad." He said as he approached me and took my cum soaked fingers in his mouth.

His tongue swirled expertly around them as he pulled them out of his mouth and licked his lips. "Fuck." I whispered. "You taste good Brucie." He said using his nickname for me.

I rivaled in his every touch, making me feel frustratingly vulnerable and weak. I like dominating. Not being dominated.  "You know I hate being domimated." I said to Eric. "I know baby. I wouldn't be doing it if I knew you secretly liked it." I glared in frustration and pure filthy pleasure.

I loved getting blowjobs from Eric, but I liked to be in control. To set the pace and make him feel small. This time I felt small. He got down on his knees and pumped my length in his hand.

'So this is what it's like to be dominated, I don't think I necessarily like it.' I thought to myself.

I stood there, frusturated that I was the one being domimated and helpless. This is not how it's supposed to be.

I grabbed Eric's hair, making him stop by surprise. I bobbed his head up and down my length at my own pace and with my control. He gagged and looked at me with a frustrated look in his eyes. He pulled his mouth off my cock and looked at me with a sly look.

He stood up and shoved me against the wall unexpectedly, causing me to moan. "Eric, don't fucking push it." I warned.

He grabbed a hold of my face and forced me to open my mouth. He shoved his tongue in my mouth and connected our lips in a wet and dirty kiss.

"Bruce, let me fuck you. Just this once." Eric begged. I thought about it for a second and hesitated.

"Fine." I said hesitantly. He pulled me to the kitchen island and bent me over while grinding his hard-on into my ass. I felt so week and vulnerable, but so turned on at the same time. My dick was throbbing and pulsating.

"You gonna be a good boy and cum for your daddy?" Eric asked. "Eric, I hate this." I complained. He grabbed my dick and I hissed out of pleasure. "You hate it, huh? If that's so, why is your dick so hard then?" He sweet talked me.

He rubbed his dick around my hole. "Stop teasing." I ordered. He pushed his dick inside me slowly, making me jump at his size. He was much bigger than I thought.

He fucked me slowly at first and then began to pound my ass. I screamed out of pure filthy pleasure as he fucked his dick inside my ass. "Fuck Eric. You're so big!" I screamed as tears began to form. "You like that baby?" He said as he wrapped his hand around my throat. "Yes, yes I fucking love it!" I cried.

"Faster!" I sreamed. He began to stroke my dick. I came on his hand and fell to the ground. Eric got on the floor with me and shoved his dick back inside me.

"FUCK ERIC!!" I screamed loudly. My moans got high pitched and louder. He stroked my dick again as I got hard again. "You're so sexy rivaling under me." Eric praised. "Fuck yes. So tight." He moaned. "Shit, im gonna cum." He moaned.

I felt Eric's hot seed shoot into my ass. My back arched up into him. The intensity of him cumming inside me made me cum again.

He pulled out and layed on top of me. His breathing was hard and fast. "I should let you do that more often. I said as I stroked his hair. He kissed me softly and stroked my thigh. Nothing could be more perfect.