chapter 9

Bruce POV

Eric and i had decided (in our first week) to take this tationship to a whole nother level. We were getting physically involved.

I teased him and rubbed my now throbning cock against his hole. He moaned and sounded frustrated and imaptient.

"Please Bruce! Just fuck me already!" Eric begged.

"Oh babe, why so impatient. Arent we suppsed to, you know take our time?" I asked.

"No. I think now is the part where you shove your hige cock in my ass." Eric stated.

"Fine." I said. Without warning, i ramed my length inside of his ass and thrusted in and out recklessly.

My baby was so sexy with my dick shoved inside him. His eyes were screwed shut as his body bounced at my harsh movements. Even through all of the pleasure, he begged for more, i gave him all that he wanted. And more.

To suppress some of his loud moans i kissee him to make sure he wouldn't get us a noise complaint, i kissed him with my tounge plunging into the back of his throat. He looked like he was about to burst from the over sensitivity.

I wanted to make him cum so hard that he wont be able to walk for days. Good thing we have the week off of rehearsing, it else Eric may not be able to play the drums.

"Ohhhhh fuck! Im gonna cum!" He screamed. I hit his prostate over and over again, hitting it harder with every thrust.

Eric came with a loud moan that was surely going to effect his voice for the next day or two.

He looked so tired and used. Hickey's appeared all over his sore body.

I kissed him lightly. We had a small makeout session and then cuddled for a while before going to sleep. This was one if the best days of my life.