chapter 5

Bruce POV.    June 10th 1991

Eric was acting unbelievably strange today. Maybe his pants were too tight. I decided to go over to him and ask him if he was okay.

"Hey foxy. You good? You've been acting a little bit strange lately." I said as i furrowed my eyebrows.

"Y-yah. Of course i-im f-fine. Why w-wouldnt i b-be?" He stuttered.

"Ummm.....you're stuttering Eric. Has something been going on?" I asked him.

"N-no." He said uneasily.

"Eric, somethings been wrong for a while now." I said as i moved a peice of hair out of his face. He turned red.

"I just....ummmm...i have feelings for someone, but im too afraid to tell them." Eric said. He turned a beet red and then went pale.

"Well, can you tell me?" I asked.

"You wouldn't understand. And you'd probably hate me." He said as he hung his head low.

"Well, i might understand." I said as i soothingly rubbed his back.

"Well still. You might end up hating me." He said as tears began to form in his eyes. The reflections hit his face as it picked up sweat flistening off his face and chest.

"Dont think like that. I could never hate you. You're like my brother. I love you." I said as i pulled Eric into a hug. He wrapped his arms around my waist as a few tears managed to fall down his face.

"I love you too. Now if i tell you, you promise you wont hate me?" He asked.

"Of course." I said as i stroked his hair.

"I...its...ummm...its y-you. I l-love y-you." Eric said as his face turned red. My eyes git incredibly big.

"I knew i shouldn't have told you! Im a stupid bitch!" He screamed at himself.

"Eric." He looked over to me.

"I..." I had no idea what to say, so i kissed him.

"I love you too." I managed to say. We kissed once again.

"So, what does this make us?" Eric asked as he pulled away.

"Whatever you want it to be. But all i know is that i cant keep my hands off of you." I said. I then crawled on top of Eric and kissed him hard and passionately.

This is by far one of the best days of my life.