chapter 7

Bruce POV. June 17th 1991

I woke up and Eric wasnt by my side. We had been together for a week now and were loving every second of it.

I heard the claning of pots and pans coming from the kitchen. Eric wasn't a big 5 star cook, but he wasn't bad either.

I went downstairs to find Eric making breakfast. He made eggs, and bacon.

"Quite the cook, aren't you now?" I asked lustfully.

"Hang on. I'm trying to focus." Eric replied.

"Uhhhhh, yah. Goodmorning to you too babe, or I'm glad to see you're up." I said dumbfoundedly.

"Hi baby." Eric said. I could tell he was really trying to focus. I came up behind him and slapped his ass. He moaned.

"Now are you going to pay attention to me?" I asked. He turned around and embraced me with a warm hug and a kiss full of passion.

"So sexy." Eric said. I flushed a shade of pink. He started to massage my balls and kissed me to suppress my loud moans that were trying to escape my mouth. Im sure if Eric let me moan and scream, we would probably get a noise complaint from our neighbors, even though i so desperately wanted too.

Eric began to grind into my already hard dick. It felt like pure pleasure.

"As much as i would like to take this further, i don't think you wanna eat deep fried eggs and bacon." He said. I let out a low guttural laugh.

"Alright baby. Im gonna be in the living room so that i dont pose as a distraction." I said as i slapped his meaty ass and then walked away.

He turned around. I got one good look at his big, round ass. It was so beautiful. I cant wait to make his ass feel sore.

But, just in a matter of time, that meaty ass will have my huge dick shoved all the way into his whole and consistantly hitting his prostate before he explodes all over the silk bedsheets. I wanted to fuck this beautiful piece of art work so badly.