chapter 11

Bruce POV

I just told Eric that i love him. Nothing I've said had ever felt so right before he cane into my life. Everything he says to me gives me butterflies in my stomach. Hes the definition of sexy, incredible, talented and trustworthy. I honestly couldn't think of better to be in love with if i tried.

"Hey babe! C'mere!" Eric yelled. I laughed to myself at his enthusiasm.

"Yes love?" I questioned as i walked down the grand staircase. I was glad Eric moved in with me. His house is tiny, where as i have a big ass mansion.

"Look!" He pointed outside. A limo was outside. We had no idea who it was.

Suddenly, Gene and Paul stepped out with huge shitty grins on their faces. They walked in with the same facial expression.

"Whats got you guys looking like you're floating on cloud 9?" I asked with a hint if confusion in my voice.

"Well, since you guys were brave enough to tell us, or show us, we decided we woukd like to tell you guys that Gene and i are now a couple!" Paul said. He grinned like a 5 year old.

"Oh! Thats great you guys! What do you say we go on a double date some time?" Eric offered.

"That'd be great!" Gene said in a childish tone.

"Why dont you guys come in and take a seat. Do you two want any coffee?" I offered.

"Yes please." They both said in unison and then laughed like school girls.

I rolled my eyes at them. But, i guess that's how me and Eric are. So madly in love that it makes everyone else wanna barf.

"So, how dos you two end up together?" I asked curiously.

"Well, I've liked Paul for a while niw, but wouldn't admit it to myself until he confessed to me that he liked me. So then, you probably knkw all the rest." Gene said as he looked down at his feet. His cheeks flushed red with embarrassment.

Eric and i flashed eachother looks.

"Oh good lord! Will you two please stop eye fucking eachother and just make out?" Paul asked rhetorically.

"Fine. But you guys have to make out as well." I said.

"Fine." Gene said.

Then, Paul and Gene made out while Eric and I did the same. Our tounges moved together and danced the tango.

We pulled away once we both ran out of breath.

I love you.