1.

3rd persons POV:
After arriving on platform 9 and 3/4 for her third year, Y/n heard rumors of the murder Sirius Black escaping Azkaban. She had heard these rumors from her parents while passing their office or through the living room of course, but she'd never actually paided attention to them.
Now they were anything anyone would talk about. Even Luna Lovegood was talking about him.
Because of this issue being repeated over and over, she slipped into an empty compartment and drifted to sleep.
Time skip
Y/n quickly made her way into the great hall to meet with Cedric and Piper.
"Hey Y/n! Over here!" Piper waved from the far side of the hufflepuff table.
"Hi Piper, Cedric." Y/n smiled sitting down waiting for the sorting ceremony to begin.
Before the ceremony could start Harry Potter and his friends walked in, looking shaken. Probably saw something they shouldn't have per usual. After the trio got more attention then they needed, Professor McGonagall led the new first year students into the great hall.
"How many for hufflepuff this year?" Cedric whispered
"28. I put 5 galleons on it" Piper whispered back
"I say 32" Cedric said as they both looked at her.
"Looking at that group I say 12, five galleons to the closest guess." Y/n whispered as the sorting ceremony began.

"Ha I win there were 8 new hufflepuffs"  Y/n declared once in the common room stretching her hand towards her friends expectingly.
"How do you always win!" Piper whined placing five galleons into y/n's  hand.
"We really should find a new game" Cedric said handing her another 5 galleons
"Oh calm your puffs, you guess to high anyway" She laughed pocketing the coins, earning a laugh from Cedric, who originally came up with the joke." plus it's more money for candy at honey dukes later this year. I'll be up in my dorm if anyone needs me." Y/n says the race to her dorm room to get settled in.

This part is pretty short, but I hope you enjoyed.
340 words
Drink some water, much love 💕