4.

Y/n's POV:
As Makenna talked in a hushed voice to the group of Slytherins, Draco was staring at me absolutely deadpanned. After Makenna finished talking Draco's face contorted into a smirk.
The group of Slytherins started over to me Draco and Makenna leading the pack. Makenna hugged me looking pleased with herself.
"What exactly is your plan?" I asked tilting my head
"You are going to go over there with Draco and me and we are going to have lunch." Makenna smiled
"But the arrogant lions" Draco mocked wrapping a arm smiling.
"Explain to me y/n why would scar head want to sit next the Slytherin prince and his "girlfriend" hm?" He snickered as I gasped.
"But, he's the only Snape is letting me get extra help in potions, if he hates me he'll mess up the potions on purpose." I complain Draco turns us to the tree we are going to sit under
"I'll talk to Snape for you, but I doubt Snape would take is eye off of your table is he's putting Potter there." Makenna said sitting done and taking out her lunch.
Draco let go of me long enough to allow me to sit down before leaning me over to rest my head on his shoulder and his head on top of mine. I didn't protest knowing this was barely a romantic position.
"So you want to come to the dorms tonight for truth or dare?" Makenna asked
"I'm hufflepuff I can't get in." I say rolling my eyes because it is quite obvious I'm hufflepuff.
"Don't worry love I'll escort you after dinner in the great hall."
"I don't care about this plan snake, don't ever call me love." I whisper hitting him gently in the ribs. Looking up I see the lions have stopped talking and are glaring at me and Draco. I grab is hand and start tracing shapes into the palm of his hand. Makenna giggles at the action.
"Of course Draco how could I forget, would you mind if I sat with you during dinner as well?" I look up at him with a gentle smile on my lips.
"Not a problem, love." And he presses a kiss to the top of my head. That was a little to far for me. I force a laugh and remove myself from his arms and collect my things and unpeel the banana I had forgotten about whilst eating with the snake.
"I really must be getting ready for herbology, I'll see you both there." I smile and speed walk back to the castle.

I met up with Piper to walk back to herbology. I have double herbology this term, to help remember herbs for potions. So I'll be in class with lions and snakes. Of course Draco didn't know this, which was probably why he was being so expressive with his role, this is going to be an awkward hour.

Draco walked in herbology a few minutes later then Piper and I did.
"Badger," he sped walked over to me. He looked angry, causing me to take a few steps backwards. "Hey, hey don't worry I just came over to apologize, I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable, I thought I wouldn't see you again until dinner." He said allowing his face to relax and he outstretch his hand towards me. I took it still slightly shaken. He pulled me into a short hug.
"Makenna told me the your boggart was a set of 'angry snakes' and to make sure I was calm when I came to talk to you. I've never heard of anyone with a metaphorical boggart." He whispered
"Well wouldn't exactly want you to step out of the cabinet now would we" I laughed looking back at confused Piper.
He laughed in response before walking across the room as the rest of the class filed in.
"What the hell was that? I thought we hated snakes?" Piper whispered
"We don't hate snakes, nor do we hate that snake in particular. I'm terrified by angry snakes." I laughed quietly.

Thank you for reading! Comment some ideas, for truth or dare or other wise. Also I'll be posting an a/n soon and I would appreciate if you read it.
680 words
Drink some water, much love 💕