10.

The next morning y/n left the Slytherin dorm early avoid any awkward conversation about the night prior. Especially with a certain blonde.

As she entered the hufflepuff common room, in her faux green robes, she is tackled by a form with the familiar sent of honey and men's cologne.
"Would you get off of me Cedric!" Y/n whisper yells hitting the badger on the arm.
"Where did you go after dinner? Why are you wearing Slytherin robes?" Cedric integrates as he rolls off of his victim.
"Slytherin common room for truth or dare-"
"Examines the smell of booze"
"- shut up, the robes are so I could get in and out without raising concern. They change back with a simple spell." Y/n finishes explaining as she walks towards the girls dorm corridor.
"You could have gotten caught." Cedric scolds
"But I didn't." Y/n says rolling her eyes.
"Technically you did." He retorts
"I'm going to go pretend to have been asleep here all night. Alright? Alright." Y/n says walking down the corridor to her and Piper's room.

After waking up for the second time. Y/n is dragged through the common room by Piper and up to the great hall.

time skip brought to you by protective Cedric

Y/n made her way back down to the potions classroom for her last class of the day. She slid into the classroom and sat at her desk.
"Early again I see." Snape's monotone voice echoed through the empty room startling the hufflepuff.
"Uh, yes sir." She nods as she continues to unload her textbook and parchment.
"I don't know why they still make you students purchase these worthless books." Snape says in disgust as he thumbs through y/n's potion textbook.
" I'm sure- actually you never refer to these books at all?" Y/n say looking up at her teacher. "Why is that?"
"They make potion making harder than it is. That's why I encourage note taking, studying these books will get you nowhere." He drones setting the book down on the table.
"I'll remember that sir, thank you." Y/n states taking out extra parchment as the rest of the class files in. Harry plopping down to her left.

"Why do you have so much parchment? Are you suddenly into greasy journalism?" He laughs.
"No I'm going to take notes, I encourage you to do the same Potter." Y/n sneers before turning her attention to her professor.
"Potters better than arrogant lion." He laughs again poking y/n in the side.
" Bloody hell do you ever shut up." Y/n says hanging onto every word coming out of Snape's mouth, writing it down on her parchment.

Thanks for reading!
454 words
Drink some water, much love 💕