6.

Y/n's POV:
After double herbology Harry walked after me and Piper with a scowl.
"What was that?" He said almost whispering.
"That was gillyweed, jeez Harry you really don't pay attention do you?" Piper laughed as she swiped a green sticky substance off her books. I laughed slightly putting my books in my bag.
"I meant at the black lake y/n." He groaned emphasizing my name.
"Lunch with my Slyther- buddies. Which you tried to ruin." I said nodding to Piper to go towards divination without me.
" Since when is Malfoy your 'slyther buddy'?" He asked
"First year, but I don't see why that's your business?" I scoffed
"Because I care about you y/n," He says pretending to examine a near by wall. "And I don't want to see you get hurt by always hanging out with him." He said.
He seemed to be serious, but he's an arrogant lion he could be lying.
"That's the first I've heard about it, see you in potions Potter." I said and I walked towards divination. Only one more class until dinner.

time skip to dinner

I met with Piper and Cedric in the great hall to wait for Draco and Makenna, they had muggle studies so there's bond to be a huge debate daily, causing them to be late for dinner.
"Y/n, I missed you at lunch, where were you?" Cedric said worry lacing his kind voice.
"I was with Draco and Makenna, we had lunch at the black lake." I laughed "We always go to the black lake for lunch during the first week of classes while the stress is low." I said matter-of-factly.
"With Malfoy? Since when was Malfoy a part of this tradition." Cedric said leaning across the table towards me.
"Since the arrogant lions started acting like they run hogwarts." I joked
"I will gladly beat some lions for you." He smiled
"Calm your puff. They were just plotting or something." I laughed at the elder.
"Anyway change of subject. Have you heard of Sirius Black-" Piper started but I interrupted her with a glare.
"Yes Piper literally everyone has." I groan. "It's quite annoying actually, I much rather have to deal with horrible gossip then a mass murder." I say take a bite of chicken staring at the door.
"Y/n, are you alright, you seem to be very fixated on the door." Cedric said tapping my forearm with his fingers.
"I'm fine, I'm just waiting for someone, I was supposed to have dinner with the Slytherin's so that we could hangout later, but they're late." I sigh looking over to my friends.
"Well if it's third year Slytherins then they should be back any time now." Cedric said with a smile.
"I know, I'm just nervous." I say taking another bite of chicken.

Thank you so much for reading! Happy spring break/ early Easter if you celebrate!
474 words
Drink water, much love 💕
(Hi Makenna)