8.

3rd person POV:
With the help of Blaise, y/n was in her faux Slytherin robes.
As she walked with Makenna and Draco to the dungeons she could feel eyes burning into the back of her head. Glancing back quickly her eyes meet Harry's, which seem to be filled with concern as he speaks quickly with Hermione.

"Y/n?" Makenna says waving in front of her face after she turned to face where she was walking.
"Uh, yeah?" Y/n says shaking off Harry's strange behavior.
"Never mind." Makenna says trying to follow y/n's absent line of sight.

.Time skip.

Y/n's POV:
I walked in the middle of the large group of Slytherin's, but somehow Harry's eyes kept themselves locked to the back of my head as I carried a small partially one-sides conversation with Blaise about Quidditch.
"I'm pretty rubbish on a broom." He pouts.
You roll your eyes and chuckle.
"Just because you aren't professional level doesn't mean your rubbish. You have to start somewhere Blaise." I say as the group turns towards the dungeon stairs.
"Mighty hufflepuff of you y/n." He laughs.
"Thanks." I roll my eyes again.
Standing on the balls of my feet I search for Draco. I somehow lost him, as well as Makenna, in between leaving the table and entering the dungeons.
"Their at the front of the group, per usual." Blaise says moving my chin slightly to spot the pair, laughing about something. The sight sent my heels crashing into the stone floor and a knot to form in my stomach.
"Thanks Blaise." I say shoving my hands into my pockets and watch my feet glide across the stones.

In the common room mostly third years sat in a circle with a bottle of fire whiskey in the center. I chose to sit in between Draco and Blaise.
"Alrighty, basic truth or dare," Makenna began earning a chorus of duhs. "Only rule, if you skip you have to take a shot." She gestures towards the whiskey.
"Whose first?" Pansy asks.
"You." Draco says already pouring out a shot.
"Last time you balled your eyes out." Makenna interrupts glaring at the male in between me and her.
"Last night." Pansy states bluntly. "Alright y/n, truth or dare?"
"Truth."
"Biggest lie you've ever told an adult?" Pansy smirks like she's stated the most burning question.
"Uh. Oh it was. 'Yes, mother he's a nice and tame Slytherin boy' very fun summer" I laugh quickly stealing a glance at Draco.

Thank you for reading, and for 50+ reads!
418 words
Drink some water, much love 💕